Chapter 9~

Naruto has been feeling a lot better after his time with Sasuke and Sakura. It's been months since that happened. Exams are coming up in two more weeks.

"Ughh I'm gonna bomb those exams" Naruto whined. "Maybe if you paid more attention in class you wouldn't have to worry about that, dobe," Sasuke said. Naruto had to admit that Sasuke was right though he shouldn't have been wasting time by just sleeping in all of his classes instead of paying attention. "That's not helping teme!" Naruto pouted "And you sleeping in class isn't helping you either." Sasuke once again had a point.

"NARUTO, SASUKE!" Naruto and Sasuke look back to see Sakura running toward them. "Hey, wassup Sakura," Naruto asked. "Hey, guys are you guys ready for those exams?" Naruto looked down at the ground and then back at Sakura. " Naruto you got to be kidding me your telling me your not?!" Sakura said kinda disappointed in him. "How about this Sasuke is pretty smart himself so how about Sasuke you tutor Naruto?" Sasuke looked at Sakura then Naruto then back at Sakura. "Tutor this idiot?" Sasuke asked as he was pointing at Naruto. "Come on teme don't be a jackass please I need your help." Naruto was on the ground pleading which made him blush real hard because he was putting his pride on the line.

"Fine and get off the ground idiot." Naruto got up cheering. "Thank you, Sasuke!" Naruto let his excitement take over and grabbed Sasuke's arm but
Instantly Let got once he realized what he was doing not long after he started blushing real hard once again. "Sorry about that got excited there," Naruto said rubbing the back of his head. "Dobe," Sasuke mumbled with a little blush on his face as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the bell rang.

Naruto was on his way to the gates and saw a girl give Sasuke some paper.

Sasuke POV

Some girl walks up to me with a smile on her face and gives me a paper. "What's this?" I asked the girl. "It's an invite to my little party only certain people can come hottie." the girl said in a seductive voice. I see Naruto walking up. "Hey wassup Sasuke what's that paper?" "some invite to a party." the girl gave me a look as if she didn't want him to know or something. "Cool can I come?" Naruto asked the girl. "Sure whatever." the girl said as she rolled her eyes and gave naruto a paper as well and walked away. 'What was that for?' I said in my head.

No one's POV

Naruto starts to read everything that's on the paper aloud
"Hmm, interesting Sasuke are you gonna go?" Naruto looked at Sasuke to see if he was gonna respond or not. "Are you going?" Naruto didn't even have to think twice before he answered. "Hell yeah, this is gonna help me get my mind off those exams." Sasuke looked at Naruto. " I guess I'll go when is the party again?" Naruto looked at the paper. "Friday at 8:30 pm" Before they even knew it they were already at their houses. "So are we going to my house to study or yours?" Naruto asked, " we're going to my house." Naruto took his phone out and texted his parents telling them that he is going to be at Sasuke's house to study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After study session

"Thank you, Sasuke." Sasuke nodded his head showing him that he was welcomed. Naruto was now walking back to his house to be welcomed home by his mother. "Hey, Naruto!" "Hi, mom." Naruto still was trying to figure out his feelings towards Sasuke. He felt like if anybody could help it would be his mother.

"Mom, can I talk to you for a sec?"