Daki x Reader

*Thud*
Demon: *Coughs* "What kinda weapon is that?"
Y/N: "Its called, A Fucking 'Shotgun.' I know your probably used to Katanas 'n shit, but remember we're in modern fucking times Assholes"
I look around at the Dead Demons around me, each with bullet wounds.
Y/N: "Seriously not even 1 of you has seen a Gun before?"
???: "You seek a Champion to fight?"
I turn around towards where the voice came from.
A pale woman with some sorta flower Tattoo on her face steps out from the treeline and into the clearing.
Y/N: "Welcome to the Thunderdome, Im Y/N"
???: "Ah, the straightforward type ehh? Maybe I'll give you the privilege of knowing my name, maybe I won't."
Y/N: *mocking* "OoOoOo mysterious."
We circle around each other in the forest clearing as if it was a fighting Arena.
...
Dying Demon: *Last breath* "FIGHT!"

We both charge at each other full speed.
I fire a shotgun blast at her feet.
She dodges to the side and sends out some of her weird ass demon magic as long sashes lunge at me.
*Gunshots* I blast away multiple sashes and other magic as I close the gap and Gunbutt her across the Jaw causing her to stagger, I quickly follow up by grabbing her by the shoulder, leaning my head back, and SLAMMING my head against hers in a Mean headbutt.
She stumbles backwards and glares at me in the eyes.
she grabs her jaw and *Crack* Snaps it back into place.
???: *Evil laugh* "perhaps I underestimated you, what you lack in magic you make up for in Strength...This'll be Fun"
...

*3 hours later*
*Thud* *Thud*
*Coughing* "Concede!"
"No! YOU Concede!"
We were both evenly matched, neither of us able to get the upper hand in the fight.
We both lied on the ground beaten and battered.
*Roll* I roll over onto my back as I look up at the sky
Y/N: "You wanna *Cough* Call it a draw?"
The mysterious woman rolls onto her back too, right next to me, almost brushing shoulders.
???: "Sure..."
Y/N: "Cool..."
...

We both silently stare at the sky...
*Crickets chirping* *Other nightly critter noises*
I point at the sky towards a star constellation.
Y/N: "Its the Big-Dipper"
???: "Correct..."
I put my hand back down: "The only constellation I can remember...well that and the Little-Dipper I guess."
*Silence*
???: "Daki...you can call me Daki"
Y/N: "Alright...nice name"
Daki: "Thanks..."
*...*
...
...
...
Daki: "Wanna Fuck?"
Y/N: "Well that's abrupt!..But I've got nothing better to do so I dont object."
I sit up and look at her laying next to me
I must admit that during our fight, my eyes certainly liked admiring this woman's body...
She notices my lustful stare and proceeds to spread her legs
Daki: "Enjoying the view Boy?"
Y/N: "Fuck yeah"
I reach over getting into position while I grab her pants ready to pull them down.
Y/N: "Shall I?"
Daki: "No. I want you to sit there and awkwardly stare at me. What do you think Sherlock?"
I don't waste anymore time and remove our Clothes...
...

*Slap*
Daki: "Nn!"
I repeatedly thrust into her at a steady pace. She makes a noise with each if my thrusts
Daki: "Mm, ah, come on, you can *Ah* go faster than that"
Y/N: "A-Alrighty"
*Thrusts* *Moans*
I pick up the pace.
Her legs wrap around my lower half as her arms wrap around my Shoulders/Neck.
We look into each others eyes, she Smiles. Cant tell its it a weird evil demon smile, or of genuine happiness
I know I'm happy though!

*Wet sounds*
Thrusting away, I can feel her tight walls squeeze my shaft. Ah fuck, I may fun soon.
Daki: "R-Reaching you limit Boy?"
Y/N: "*Ah*Perhaps..."
Daki: "*Nn* Well I'm not!"
My mind processes her words and im hit with a strange spiteful energy as I wrap my arms around her, Lift her up-
Daki: -"Woah!"
*Thud* plant her Back against a nearby Tree and Fuck her against it at a fast pace.
Daki: "Ah! Where'd this burst of energy come from"
She starts losing her composure as pleasure takes her, infact its taking both of us.
Her legs wrap around me as my cock pounds away at her.
*Moans* *Thrusting* *More Moans*
Y/N: "Grr! You gonna cum yet?"
Daki: "No- *Ah!* mm, Yes"
Y/N: "How abbbout on 3?"
Daki: "hOoooh, ok"
Y/N: "1.."
Daki: "T-t-2"
Y/N: "3!"
*!*
My teeth clench as I give it 1 final thrust deep inside her as I feel her vagina squeeze my penis like its a lost lover.
Daki: *Moan* "Hhhaaaaaah!"
*Climaxing*
...

*Panting*
As we come down from climax, I open my eyes and look into hers, and Vice-versa.
Daki: "Damn, I haven't felt this great in a long time"
Y/N: "Nice Tattoos"
Daki: "Your a simple man aren't you?"
I pull out, and set her down off the tree and on her feet.
Y/N: "So uhh, What now?" I say as I put my pants back on
Daki: "Hmm, I thiiiink, I could get used to that cock of yours, and Dare I say it, I don't currently have a Boyfriend...If you'd accept?"
Y/N: "Well Im not currently in a relationship, so I wouldn't mind being in one with you"
She then Kisses me on the lips~❤
Daki: "So We're official then~❤ Darling"
Y/N: "I guess so-"
*Stomachs growl*
Daki: "Well that kinda ruined the fucking moment..."
Y/N: "I know this awesome Pizza place not too far from here, I'll pay"
Daki: "I could eat"
Y/N: "Alright! PIZZA! YEAH!"

______________________________________
This Chapter was from a request in the comments section.
So like...Ive never actually seen Demonslayer...so I'm sorry if Daki is out of character...but I tried my fuckin' best ok.
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, have a nice Day/Night.