Jalter x Master Reader

Grail War Number - Whatever
Alt universe number - Who cares

"ARCHER! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!"

Y/N POV
It was grail war whatever and my servant and I was racking up quite the body count.
We've eliminated 3 servants: Lancer, Berserker, Saber. Now we're coming to claim Archers head.

My KillStreak came from my fortunate Servant summon. I obtained an Avenger, one known as Jeanne-Alter. She's cool...total Tsundere...Tsundere-Flamethrower.
She's very powerful, especially since I can pour alot of my Magic/Mana into her making her stronger, I don't use my Magic all that much (Apart from enhancing weapons) so instead I use it to make her strong as Fuck.

But anyway, back to hunting down Archer.
Gilgamesh: *Booming voice* "what mongrels think they can challenge me?"
Jalter: "Us 2. Dick-nips!"
Archer: "Dick-Wha-?"
Y/N: "get down here so we can strangle you!"
Archer: "Why should I? You 2 cant POSSIBLY think you can defeat Me?"
Y/N: "Avenger, would you kindly show him what we did the last Servant to fight us?"
Jalter: *Nods*
She pulls out a large bag, reaches in and pulls out...
...
Artoria's Severed Head.
Archer looks at the head a little in shock, but quickly composes himself and starts laughing.
Archer: *Laughing* "Perhaps I underestimated you! Decapitating my rival? Well, that'd make you my new rival."

He lands on the ground, sword in hand.
Jalter preps her weapons and I enhance my Guns.
Let's Rock.

-5 Days later

We started fighting on Monday. Now it's Friday.

Archer: "WHY *STAB* WON'T *STAB* YOU *STAB* DIE *STAB*"
Y/N: "I will feel the pain of 1000 deaths before I yield!"
We he stabs me again, tis but a scratch.
I stab my bayonet deep, it goes from his neck down into his body.
Gilgamesh: "*cough* That wont kill me"
Y/N: "*cough* yeah, well this might. JALTER NOW!"
I send a blast of magic into Jeanne (Who was bleeding out on the floor) the magic overclocks her system and she gets up stronger and fuckin' pissed. She grabs her flagpole-spear-thing and charges Gilgamesh, he tries to dodge but I grab the bayonet and hold him in place.

*STAB*
the spear goes through his chest and out his back, his Heart on the point.
Archer: "Fffffuck" *collapses to his knees*
But Jeanne ain't done yet
Jalter: "Fuck You!"
She picks him up and digs into him until she grabs his actual Spine, then after a violent ripping noise, rips him in 2. His upper and lower halves drop on the bloody floor.
Archer: "M...on...grels" he fades away into dust after saying this.

I walk up to Jeanne "Let's go home"
...

(Time skip) *Still y/n POV

I lay down on the couch 🛋in my pajamas.
Jeanne switches to casual clothes and sits...on my lap.

Jeanne: "Master

Jeanne: "Master..."
Y/N: "Yes?"
She switches her position and is now straddling me
Jalter: "I wanna 'unwind' after that intense battle" she slowly grinds on the growing bulge in my pants.
Oh, it appears I forgot to mention that this master and servant relationship turned Sexual after out first battle. After claiming Lancers head, Avenger confessed her love.
She pulls down my pants and my rager comes out Battle-ready.
She snaps her fingers and her clothes disappear
Without warning, I grab her and pull her down onto my Excalibur.
Jeanne: "Ah! Masta!"
She rises back up only to slam back down.
Up and down. Up and down.
Avenger: *moaning* "Mmmmastaaaa*
Y/N: "You feel *Ah* so Fucking good"
This feels awesome, but I wanna be dominant.
I sit-up and push her down so I'm on top, she accepts this and wraps her legs around me. I shove my schween back in her and start thrusting.
*Moans* *slapping sounds* *Happy Avenger noises*
My thrusts get faster and faster
Jalter: "M-masta! I'm gonna-!"
Y/N: "I'm getting close too!"
A few more thrusts and I'm dumping my load into her as she comes on my shaft.

*panting*
I pull out as she unwraps her legs and lays down fully on the couch. I lean in and kiss her. This kissing turns into making-out as I lay down next to her and she turns her body towards me.

This occupies the rest of the night until we fall asleep in each other's loving arms
Jalter: "mmmm mas...ster...zzzzzzzz" *asleep*

I'm gonna use my Grail-Wish to keep her.

______________________________________
This be the 1st of many Horny chapters. Like the description says, you can make Requests for characters and I'll most likely do them. (Unless I'm unfamiliar with the character).
That's about it, See ya