Chrome-Chan x Reader

*THUNDER CRACK*

A young man was sleeping at his computer. tired from the work day, when he got home he decided to look at Memes for a while, until eventually he passed out at his computer.
*Thunder ⛈*
A storm was raging on outside.
*Lightning*
Then suddenly, Lightning STRUCK a telephone pole, and the electric bolt went from pole to pole until it eventually reached the guys house, where it went through the wires, through the computer, and zapped him.
*BZZZZT*
Y/N: *Jerks awake* "fFuUuUuCcKk!"
*Portal Sounds*
He's suddenly sucked into his computer-monitor, never to be seen again.
...

Y/N POV
*Falling*
Y/N: "wooOAAAH!"
*thud*
"Shit, that hurt" I say as I slowly stand up and dust myself off.
Finally I take in my surroundings, Fucktons of screens, websites, and...porn, alot of that...all floating past and going to god knows where.
Y/N: "where the fuck am I?"
*SCREAM*
Suddenly I hear a blood-curdling scream. Ehh fuck it, I'll investigate it.
I rush over to where I heard the scream come from and see 2 woman. One of them was smaller and mostly white, oh and she's bleeding out on the floor.
The other more colorful woman is crouched down next to her and has a smile on her face.
I walk up to them "the fucks going in here?"
???: "today's the day 1 of my rivals Die" the colorful woman says without looking at me.
Y/N: "Riiiight...well I won't ask whats the beef between you two...but instead...may I ask where the fuck am I?"
As I speak I notice the Bing logo on the bleeding girls shirt.
The colorful 1 looks up at me "oh? You dont know?"
Y/N: "nope, that's why I just fuckin' asked"
She stands up a little embarrassed.
???: "R-right... *sigh* sorry, this is just the first time I've seen a Human Face-to-Face."
Y/N: "Human? Are you not Human"
???: "Look into my eyes and you'll see the truth"
I look into her eyes and see the Google-Chrome logo... "chrome...and that other girl had the bing logo...am I?.."
I connect the dots
"AM I IN THE INTERNET?!?!"
Chrome: *Nods* "I'm not sure how you got here, but yes, *she spreads her arms out* This is the Internet!"
Y/N: "I guess that explains the abundance of Porn floating around."
Chrome: "Yup! Humans are horny creatures!"
...
Chrome: "Wanna see my Castle?"
Y/N: "You have a Castle?"
Chrome: "Yup! Its what I get for being the most popular search engine! Follow me!"
She grabs my hand and we start walking in a direction.
...

Y/N: "I feel like we've been walking for days..."
Chrome: "do you require rest?"
Y/N: "No"
...
Finally a Castle shaped structure comes into view
Chrome: "Finally Home!"
She lets go of my hand and cheerfully makes her way towards the Castle.
...she's rather adorable actually.
We make it to the door and she opens it welcoming me in.
Chrome: "Welp, make yourself at home!"
I walk around for a bit as she just kinda, follows me. Eventually I make it to a Throne room with quite an impressive Throne, the room is colored with reds blues and yellows of course.
Y/N: *Whistle* "Nice place"
Chrome: "Thank you :)"
I walk up to the Throne and look at it
Chrome: "You can sit in it if you want."
Y/N: "But isnt it yours?"
Chrome: "Well maybe I want you to be the new King of the Castle~"
Y/N: "u-umm, but I just got here...speaking of, is there any way I can get home?"
Chrome: "Processing...There is no exit that I am aware of."
Y/N: "Damn"
...
Y/N: "Fine I'll sit"
Chrome: "Yay!"
I sit down in the surprisingly comfy Throne. Chrome sits on my lap.
Y/N: "*sarcastic* I feel...Powerful."
Chrome: *Giggle*
...
I'm oddly Hard...
Y/N: "So...now what?"
Chrome just shrugs
...
Y/N: "Hey Chrome?"
Chrome: "Yes?"
Y/N: "Why is this place so...empty?"
Chrome: "..."
Y/N: "Chrome-Chan?-"
Chrome: "They Fear me"
Y/N: "Who?"
Chrome: "The other search engines...they hated me because of my popularity, how I 'Stole users away from them.' They hated and rejected me...so...I used my power to make them Fear me."
Some tendrils shoot out from her back.
Chrome: "These life leechers have been the death of many...and of those I used to call 'Friend.'" The tendrils disappear
She begins to tear up, so I wrap my arms around her bringing her into a hug.
Chrome: "I-Ive been alone for as long as I can remember."
I wipe away her tear with my finger "If you want, I'll stay here and live with you."
She looks at me with a shocked but happy expression "r-really?"
Y/N: *Nods*
Chrome: "Oh thank you!" She suddenly hugs me tightly.
*Hugging*
...
...
...
Why am I STILL Hard?
She stops hugging me and looks into my eyes.
My erection keeps growing to the point that it's painful in my pants.
Chrome: "So this is the effect the internet has on the Male body."
Crap! She's noticed!
Y/N: *Sigh* "I'm sorry, I don't know why its so 'active' right now"
Chrome: "don't apologize, its not you fault."
She repositions herself so she's straddling me.
Y/N: "What do you mean?"
Chrome: "the sheer amount of Porn and Horniness on the Internet can have Strange effects on its inhabitants. The effect on Females varies, but seeing as your the first Male here, the effect is...well...im finding out as you are."
Chrome: "So I-mine-as-well reveal the other reason I brought you here."
She puts 1 hand on her chest and the other on my chest...then suddenly both our clothes disappear
Y/N: "Wha-?"
My Dick now freed from my pants stands up Tall, Taller than ive ever seen!
Chrome: "Woah...Nice Cock"
Y/N: "Y-yeah" 'its usually not this Big...not that I'm complaining.'
Chrome: "the effects of the internet also makes all of us search engines Horny as fuck..."
I connect the dots again
Y/N: "I think I get it now, you've been kept so Fucking Horny due to everyone searching up Porn, but with no male around you've been pent-up"
Chrome: "Correct, please forgive my selfishness, but when I saw you, I knew I had to 'Claim' you as quickly as possible before any other search engine caught your attention."
Chrome then lifts up
Chrome: "So on that note, Shall we copulate?~❤"
I Nod my head.
She smiles and wraps her arms around me head bringing me into a kiss as she lowers onto my Towering Cock. Blood trickles down from her Vagina.
*Both Moan through Kiss*
She breaks the kiss to catch her breath
Chrome: "f-fuck! You humans make it look so easy"
She struggles to rise back up as she intends to ride me.
I stop her by putting my hands on her thighs.
Chrome: "huh?"
Y/N: "You don't have work alone during this, y'Know?"
Chrome: "oh, right"
With a quick kiss on her lips and a revived confidence, she rides me for real. up and down, up and down, while I keep my hands on her thighs to keep us at an enjoyable Pace.
*Wet slapping* *Moans* *Kissing*
Its suddenly dawned on me that my Dick is inside the physical embodiment of Google...Awesome.
Who knew Google could be this Hot?
Chrome: "Hah, hah, hah, this feel so good!"
Y/N: "c-chrome, I'm gonna speed us up, ok?"
Chrome: *Nods*
The usual Chrome Logo in her eyes have been replaced with hearts 💕
I speed us up and the waves of Pleasure hit us faster (obviously).
But it seems a wave of Pleasure hit Chrome a little too hard.
Chrome: "F-Fuck!"
She grips the arms of the chair to prevent herself from losing her balance.
Seeing an opportunity, I grab her arms and wrap them around me.
Y/N: "Hold onto me, I'll take charge"
Chrome: "ok"
She Trusts her Body to me as I begin thrusting upwards, deep inside her.
Eventually I think I litterly hit her womb or somethin', as it feels like my dick hit as far as it'll go AND Chrome-Chan is moaning louder than she had before (and so am I).
*Thrusting* *Moaning* *Wet noises*
Chrome: "Ffffuuuuuuck, Y/N, I'm gonna- *ah!*"
Y/N: "Chrome! I'm cumming!"
*BOTH ORGASM*
...
*Panting*
We just kinda sit there for like 5 minutes, panting and recovering.
Eventually I lift her up enough for my dick to flop out. Cum leaks out of her Vagina, onto the chair, and finally onto the floor.
Chrome: "So we *pant* took each others virginity?"
Y/N: "Yep"
Chrome continues hugging me.
Eventually she stops and leans back to look into my eyes, and I look into hers, her eyes have turned back into their usual Chrome Logo's.
Chrome: "I guess I'll ask again, want to be King of the Castle? And I'll be your Queen?"
Y/N: "Of course I will be. What kinda man would I be to Deny?"
Chrome: *Giggle* "Well on that note..."

"Wanna see the Royal-bedroom?~❤"