Dragon x Reader

*Blizzard*
A shivering boy walks through the frozen tundra. Scared. Tearful. Alone.
He was holding a pile of sticks. Finally he had made it to a cave, a cave he had been hiding in for the past few days.
He put the sticks in a circle of rocks, picking up 2 spare rocks he hits them together. He had learned from his father before he died that a spark can start a fire.
Trying over and over in vain he eventually sets the rocks down and curls up in his jacket, teeth chattering.
...
*Footsteps*...*Clawsteps*
He sits up and turns towards the cave entrance, a few moments later a figure exits the storm.
A little girl, but not human. She had Blood-Red Scales on many parts of her body, big red wings coming out of her back, a long spikey tail behind her, sharp claws for hands and clawed feet strong enough to crush metal, and Piercing Red Eyes.
She was a Dragon.
The boy and the Dragon locked eyes.
...
*stomache Grumble*
Dragon: *Groan*
She was hungry
The Boy: "oh are you hungry? I found some berries earlier, you can have some!"
Dragon: *Gasp* *Smile*
She rushed over and ate them out of his hand.
Dragon: "mmmm!"
Boy: "Taste good? I'm glad!"
*Wind*
Boy: *Shivers*
The Dragon watches as he shivers, she then looks at the pile of sticks and logs.
*Fire breath* *burning*
The burning pile instantly warms them both up.
Boy: "Thanks..."
*Fire noises*
...
Y/N: "I'm Y/N by the way. Whats your name?"
Dragon: *...silent shrug*
Y/N: "oh, well what if I give you a name?"
Dragon: *Nods*
Y/N: "Ok, hmm...your really Red, like a, like a Rose! What if your name was Rose?"
The Dragon thinks for a second, before nodding in agreement.
The 2 sit next to each other for warmth, eventually falling asleep.
...

(Time Skip. Teenage Years) Y/N POV
*Running*
Finally a bounty! Rose and I had been travelling from town to town looking for quests/bounties. But all the town's in this snowy region either have their bounties taken already by other adventurers, or dont have any quests at all. But finally I caught 1 on the bounty board of this town where currently staying in.
I rush into the tavern excited, thankfully the place was almost empty, so only 1 or 2 people saw as I slipped on the ice while entering the building.
...
I enter the room we were renting.
Y/N: "Rose! Good news!"
Rose was sharpening her claws "Did you finally get a quest?
Y/N: "I Did! It's a simple 1, only sending us to defeat some slimes, and only giving a small amount of Gold."
Rose: "Goooold"
Being a Dragon, she looooves treasure
Rose: "well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She quickly gets up and goes out the door as I pick up my Sword and Shield and follow her out, ready for an adventure.
...

(Time Skip. Adult years)
*Stab* *collapse*
2 Bounty hunters had slaughtered their way through yet another bandit camp. A Knight in shining armor and a Blood-Red Dragon Mamano, both with rings on their ring-fingers.
A bandit falls to the ground after being bashed by a towering Shield 🛡.
In her woozy vision, she see's her comrade next to her get his head crushes by bloody clawed feet. She lifts her head up, the last thing she saw was a Sword being brought down into her heart.
...
Y/N POV
Rose and I enter the house, I set my bloody sword in the armory and put my Armor on its stand. Meanwhile Rose washes the blood off herself.
...
We both sit on the couch tired.
Y/N: "their are so many damn bandits around here recently."
Rose: "I know, it feels like when we destroy 1 camp, 3 more take its place."
Y/N: *sigh*
I lean back on the couch and close my eyes resting them...
...
*lick*
"!"
A very sudden wave of Pleasure hits me. I open my eyes and look down and see Rose had somehow gotten my pants off without me noticing and was bobbing her head up and down my Penis.
Rose: *Lick* *Sucking* "Feel goodth? *slurp* I goth kindtha ungry *suck* so I thouth I'd help myshelf to your energy"
Her long tongue is wrapped all around my dick, all the way from the tip to the base. With each word she says, it sends vibrations down her tongue and pleasuring my shaft.
Y/N: *soft Moans* "Damn Rose. I- *Ah!*"
Rose: "Don't shay anyhing, jusht focus on the pleashure." *Lick*
My muscles and body relaxes as she goes to town on my meat.
*Licking* *Sucking* *Moans*
...
Rose: "I can feel you twitching~"
Shortly after she says that, I push her head down so my entire dick is in her mouth and down her throat. I cum after I do this.
...

Rose does a bit more sucking, making sure she gets every last drop, before finally letting my dick out of her mouth/tongue's grasp.
She sits up and swallows, opening her mouth showing its empty aside from her stained white tongue.
Y/N: "Such a lewd Dragon, knowing all my weaknesses."
Rose: "Ehe, I do my best~❤ Now, get on your back and let me Fuck you!"

After taking my shirt off I lie on my back and she climbs on top of me, after straddling me and positioning my dick, she puts it in.
*Wet Slapping sounds* *both Moaning*
Y/N: "h-heh, usually you hear tales of *eh* People riding Dragons. Instead, ive got a Dragon riding me"
Rose: "fufufu, this Dragons been riding you since that night you proposed to me 11 years ago"
Y/N: "We've been *hah!* married for over a decade now?"
Rose Nods her head and smiles at me as she picks up her pace.
She leans foward and gently places 1 claw on my chest and the other on my cheek while looking into my eyes.
Rose: "I love you so much Darling~❤"
Y/N: "I Love you t-too *!*"
We both reach climax while looking into each others eyes.
...
After climax, Rose simply lays down on top of me and takes a Dragon-Nap right then and there with my penis still inside of her. Now the Golden-Rule of Dragon-Naps is that you cant disturb them. So accepting my fate, I pull the covers over us, wrap my arms around Rose and pull her closer, get comfortable, then fall asleep with her.
...
"I love you, my Knight ❤"