First day gone bad? Good?

TW:(FORCED STUFF (NOTHING NASTY))

I woke up to my stup!d alarm going off. I quickly shut it off and roll out of bed.

I went downstairs and made breakfast then ate it and then quickly rush over at my front door since Karl was picking me up.

*ding dong* Karl rang I opened the door. "Good morning Quackity!" He said joyfully. "Good morning Karl!" I respond as we walk over to the car.

"You know what, both our patients are friends just like us!" He said turning the car on. "Really?" I ask. "Yup'' he said.

''What's the plan, like the schedule?'' I ask. Realizing I never got one. ''Oh we all have the same one,
We arrive and they have a stupid play toy around. Then when we said good morning to them
We bring breakfast in there room, there usually there.
Then you guys talk about stuff
Then lunch
Then talked again
And shifts over!'' He said sounding more exciting at the shift part

''Well first thing I'm doing is going to go tell your patient you have a big crush on him!" I say jokingly. ''Don't please don't.'' He said pleading. ''Why I was just joking?'' I ask. "Because he likes me and if he finds out he'll just want to spend time with me! And I have my own things to do'' he said. ''Okay..'' i say skeptical.

We arrived ''were here!'' Karl announced. ''No sh!t'' I say getting out of his car. ''Don't do anything stup!d'' he said as we got closer to the building.

We entered the building. ''Alright So your patient is...'' he looked around. ''Over there! Be careful he's your type..'' he whispering jokingly. ''Yeah whatever, where's yours?'' I ask. ''With yours'' he said dragging me to them.

''Hi Sap, hi Wilbur, Wilbur this is your new 'doctor''' he said. They both gave me a dirty look, but pleasing look.

''Alright Sapnap, ill go get your breakfast!'' Karl said walking away. ''Come on Wilbur we have to go get breakfast'' I say. He looked shocked. ''Your.. letting me come..?'' He said confused.

''Well yeah, I don't know what to get you so you're picking'' I say. ''You're letting me pick..?'' He said again stunned. "Yes..? Is there a problem?'' I  ask. ''No! No!, I just never got to choose my breakfast..'' he mumble the last part. When he got up I realized he was definitely taller then me.

''Well come on'' I say walking to the food court. 'Alright pick!' I say. ''Can I have pancakes..?'' He mumbled. ''Of course!'' I say.

I ordered his food and we hurried to his room as he looked happy. We sat on the floor because that's where he chose. He looked so happy.

He then quickly smirked and then hid it. What is he up too?

He finished eating and went to go put his food tray in the bin behind me.

I was about to turn around to ask what was taking him so long, when i felt a strong pair of arms picking me up by my waist.

''What are you doing?! PUT ME DO-'' he covered my mouth. ''Geez your way too loud'' he said. It true I was extremely loud, the whole building may have heard it.

Then there was a knock. ''Quackity? I heard screaming are you okay?'' Karl ask behind the door.

Wilbur still covering my mouth went to the corner and sat down placing me in his lap. I was facing the wall and since he's taller than me he couldn't see me. ''Quackity if you don't answer I'm coming in..'' he said as his voice was shaking.

Wilbur put his legs around my waist blocking me from leaving. ''MHHHMH'' is all I could say as he was blocking my mouth with his disgustingly hot hand.

He placed his face on my shoulder as the door burst open. 'I- Where's Quackity?" He said worriedly.

''Go away, he left'' Wilbur spat out. I quickly tried to get his attention  ''MHMHHH" I say. ''are you sure? Where'd he go?" he said getting closer.

I was scared but I was trying so hard not to blush too. As it was very hot what he was doing.

"Kitchen, to put my tray back" he lied. "Wilbur, don't lie. Your tray over there." He said. Wilbur chuckled loudly then went full psychotic laugh. "Is everything okay? Wilbur... Where is Quackity? What are you hiding?" He asked.

"Oh- nothing. Nothing" he said catching his breath. Karl didn't believe him and came closer to the point he saw me. He gasped loudly

''I'm getting back up, Quackity you stay there'' he said running out. Of course im going to stay here I can't move !d!ot.

''Now he left us alone darling we can be in peace, together!'' He said creepily but hotly with a psychotique face.