79: World Five

Zacznij od początku

      After coming to this world, Ye Qing knew that Su Guang was dead. Because Su Guang didn't die, it was impossible for his body to live for more than a hundred years. He is now the descendant of Su Guang and that mortal woman. Before they both died, they put the newly born original owner into a wooden barrel and drifted down the stream, hiding the original owner's existence from the world. .    

     The nine-tailed red fox family can maintain their human form after birth. After the death of their parents, the original host coincidentally floated away with the wooden barrel instrument.

      It was rescued by a Jindan real person from Jianzong and was brought back to the sword as a human baby. Zong, accepted as a disciple and became a sword cultivator of Jianzong.    

      This Jindan Jianxiu is Ye Qing's current master, Ye Zheng, whose Taoist name is Canglei. He was originally just an ordinary Jindan Jianxiu without a teacher. In the decades that followed, he successfully formed a sword baby, and after he became a baby, he repaired it.

      In order to advance by leaps and bounds, one hundred years into the middle stage of Nascent Soul, and after another two hundred years, the latter stage of the advanced stage of Nascent Soul will be declared in the Qianyang Realm.    

      Ye Zheng is the male protagonist in the original book. It has been hundreds of years since the opening of the original book.

      At that time, Ye Qing had already disappeared, and Ye Zheng was already the youngest spirit transformation in the Qianyang world. Jianxiu, Jianxiu is notoriously powerful in combat, no one dares to fight against it, and it is recognized that he is the most likely to ascend.

    The heroine Ye Li was also chosen by Ye Zheng to return to Jianzong by chance. At that time, a mortal girl with no foundation suddenly had to worship the God of God as her teacher, which made countless people jealous. Leaving Ye Li alone in the Sword Sect, although he was the only disciple of the God of Transformation, he had gone through countless hardships from mortal cultivation to foundation building.

    Later, he went out to travel, was framed and fell into the territory of the demon clan, and met Ye Zhengyu, who was secretly searching for people in the demon clan, and finally got careful instruction, but Ye Li had already grown up at that time, and the two masters and disciples lacked a lot of information. After ten years of getting along like a father and a daughter, Ye Li later fell in love with his own master.

    In the realm of Qianyang, the relationship between master and apprentice is like a father and son, which cannot be violated. It is not allowed to be cultivated in the teacher's door, not allowed to be cultivated by others. The elder of Jianzong asked Ye Zheng to expel Ye Li from the teacher's door. Ye Zheng was unwilling, but he really had nothing to do with Ye Li's mind.

    After that, Ye Li tried to no avail. He couldn't bear to make Ye Zheng embarrassed. He took the initiative to break through the door and escaped into the demon clan. The apprentice, Ye Qing took good care of her. Later, they were trapped in the barrier by their opponents of the human race. Only one of them could escape. Ye Qing actually used the secret method to exchange her blood for the heroine at the cost of her life. The body helps the heroine get out of trouble, and Ye Li has since become the first female nine-tailed red fox in history.

    After becoming a nine-tailed red fox, Ye Li reappeared in the human race in a red-clothed, stunningly beautiful appearance. In the name of taking revenge for Ye Qing, he started a century-old war between shemales and demons. The spring breeze was for a time, and then all kinds of physical and mental abuse, the practitioners were different from mortals, and the pregnancy period was also different. After decades of pregnancy, the heroine gave birth to offspring and returned to the battlefield.