Chapter 13. The unexpected guest

Felix forced himself out of the warm water and into the cold air. Quickly, he wrapped himself into the fluffy towel and dried off.

As he wiped his shoulders, the right one began to feel itchy, almost irritated, as he kept wiping it. So itchy, he started scratching it with his nails.

When the irritated feeling left, he stopped and walked towards the mirror. There, Felix turned his back and saw a red blotch on the back of his shoulder.

It looked like a rash, he'd guess, with blood leaking out of the wound he created. Ew, what the-

His eyes widened a little in confusion, then looked at his fingers. In between the short nails was blood, light red blood, that also covered the tips of them.

It was disgusting to look at. But whatever it was, it had to go away fast. He swiftly stuck his hand under the faucet, washing the blood away, while he stared at his shoulder through the mirror.

Once the blood was no longer visible, he grabbed a damped rag and placed it on the rash. Felix winced at the stinging sensation as he gently rubbed the area clean.

After that, he began searching the drawers for anti-itch creams. He'd just hope that this rash would go away.

-

"Hmm, I can't tell what it is, Felix." She examined his skin. Her eyebrows furrowed at the red spots. Felix bit his lip nervously, looking around the room to find something to distract himself with.

The thought of his skin looking like that made him feel yucky. When he has practice, what will he do? Surely, the shrug will rub against his skin. When he has to perform, he can't use a shrug. How long would this take to get rid of?

In fact, what type of rash does he have, and how did he get it? Is it even a rash?

"Well, just keep putting on that cream," The older omega sighed. Felix turned to look at her with a sad stare and nodded. "I'll go to the pharmacy and get some ointment for it, and don't scratch it, Felix. You're already creating scabs." She placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him.

A high-pitched whine left Felixs throat as he felt annoyed with the irritating feeling. The cream should start working soon, but the wait feels like forever. All he wants to do is scratch it. "You're not a baby, stop whining."

Felix playfully growled at her, exposing his sharp canine teeth, taking 'offense' to her words. "But I'm your baby, you always say that I am!" He huffed out.

It was like watching a baby get mad, but much cuter since it was Felix. And even though his mother was used to his cuteness, once in a while, her heart would stop because he's done something so adorable.

It wasn't uncommon for that, though. Most omegas are considered cute for their soft features and playful aura that they are naturally born with, and Felix was no stranger to that. Felix screamed omega, the most beautiful one.

She giggled and scratched her head, messing up her bun. "Yes, I know, you're my baby," Felix grinned, feeling the endearment off his mothers tongue.

He wanted to crawl into her arms like he did when he was a child. Where he felt warm and safe from all the monsters hiding underneath his bed.

It was the safest place he knew. Oh, how he would give up everything just to go back to being a child. When climbing monkey bars and running away from the neighbors dogs with Hyunjin were his biggest problems.

When he wanted to be a princess and live in his imaginary castle. When he wasn't afraid to pick up bugs and let the crawl in his hand. When he'd scrap his knees from falling against the rough concrete and shed tears begging for his mother.