Chapter 4. Black swan

The next day Felix gets ready for dance class and sees his phone blowing up. He grabs it off the night stand and turns it on. All of the notifications were from Hyunjin. He scanned through them and til' something caught his eye. Min-yeong is back.

Felix felt his heart rate speed up and eyes widen as he jumped out from his covers. Min-yeong was a girl from dance class who he hated, but the feeling was mutual. She was always mean to Felix ever since they were children. They were on the same level and she felt threatened at how  excellent he was at ballet. Just like how she was.

They were always competing with each other which is why Felix trained himself ever hard. After he got dressed he ran down stairs to tell his mother the news. "Mother- oh shit!" He cried out forgetting about his bag upstairs. He could hear his mothers feet paddle across the floor. "What? What happened?" She asked worried. He grabbed his bag and went downstairs again.

"Min-yeong is back." He gritted out his teeth. His mother made a funny face and grabbed her car keys. "Yikes, I thought she was supposed to be away for two months?" They walked to the car and he threw his bag in the back. "Me too, I don't know why she's back." The lady drove all the way to the huge glass building and dropped him off. He walked in and went to his class.

He opened the door and saw her talking to some other girl. She turned at the sound of the door and saw him. They both locked into stare seeing who would blink first. "Felix, finally you're here!" Hyunjin yelled making Felix look at him. The omega went to Hyunjins direction and sat next to him. "Ugh Hyunjin, why is she here?" He asked. Hyunjin shrugged and stretched his arms out. "Beats me." Soon after a few minutes Chan enters the room.

Felix was stuck in his imagination thinking about beating Min-yeong with a pole until Hyunjin picked him up by his arm. "Get up, Mr. Bang is here." He whispered. The room was quiet and all the students lined up by the Barre and entered first position. With Felix's luck he was right behind Min-yeong staring at her back. He focused his gaze on the teacher.

Chan turned to the pianist and nodded. The warm-up lasted about 15 minutes and the lesson was about and hour long. After they were done they walked back into the lounging room."Ugh, do you see her? She's such a slut." The beta spoke. There Min-yeong was talking to Mr. Bang and lightly touched his bicep. Felix felt jealous and rolled his eyes looking away. Chan clapped his hands to grab the students attention. "Everyone, I have to talk to you about something." And that definitely caught Felix's attention. "Black Swan ballet." He said. There were gasps and squeals from the room. Even Felix gasped slightly and as for Hyunjin, not that much.

"Hyunjin did you hear that!" He said excitedly, holding the olders arm and shook it. He smiles nodding. "Please everyone don't be too excited, auditions will be two days from now.  I have this paper so please sign your name on the role you'll be auditioning for." He showed waving 3 pieces of paper and setting them on a table.

Everyone ran up to see the roles. This was the ballet Felix has been waiting his whole life to do. Not even The Nutcracker made him this excited. He scanned it and wrote is name right next to 'Odette/Odile'. Felix turned around and bumped into Min-yeong. He excused himself and walked away. "Are you serious!" She yelled. Then it clicked. She came back for the ballet.

He looked back at her and saw she was talking to him. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Min-yeong. "What do you mean?" He asked. She glared at him and yelled "You think you can be the black swan?! Don't embrarress yourself! You do enough of that!" Anger rose through the boys skin and he laughed. "Are you trying to insult me right? You are, aren't you?" Min-yeong scowled and wrinkled her nose. "You're not good enough to dance that role." Felix shot daggers at her, clearly offended by what she said. "I've played several main roles Min-yeong. Unlike you I don't have to sleep with teachers and judges to get them like you do."

"Atleast they would want to fuck me unlike your virgin ass!" Everyone was silent. No one spoke into the thick air. She walked up to Felix, getting into his face. "I'll get that part Lee Felix, you'll see." Her raspy voice said. Then she grabbed her bag and walked out. Hyunjin was not surprised something like this happened. It always happened between the male and female omega. "Come on, let's get out of here." He grabbed Felix's hand and strolled out the room. Felix followed him, stumbling trying to keep up with Hyunjin.

They walked out the building and stood at the front. The sound of trees, birds, and cars filled their ears. "So, what are you auditioning for?" He asked played with his fingers. Hyunjin looked at him. "I'm not going to audition." Felix froze not knowing what to say. "I- wha- y-you have to try out Hyunjin!" He shook his head and crossed his arms. "I can't. I hurt my ankle. I shouldn't even be dancing right now." Hyunjins looked away ashamed feeling weak.

"Why are you just now telling me this?" Felix frowned. "Because you asked Felix, I didn't think it was that important anyways." The omega shook his head. Ankle injuries are really bad and you can easily hurt it even more especially if your dancing. "How did you hurt it?" He asked. "I landed wrong when I leaped two weeks ago."

Felix cringed knowing the feeling of landing wrong. It sends a sharp pain through your toes, sole, ankle, and maybe even leg. "I'm sorry that happened to you." He looked down and puffed his cheeks. Hyunjin stayed quiet.

-

As soon as he got home he took a bath. Felix went through many emotions that morning. The anger, the embarrassment, the sadness. It was too much for him to handle all at once. Not even Chan came to his mind. He was so tired that he closed his eyes and laid back trying to relax.

-

"Felix!" He shot up from the tub forgetting he was naked. "What are you- ah cover yourself!" She screamed throwing a towel at him. His face as red as a tomato as he struggled to unwrap the towel. "I'm sorry mother, I didn't mean to flash you." He squeaked out. She just shook her head looking away from the view. "No, no, it's ok, we have the same body parts- well some of them." Felix groaned still feeling embarrassed from the event that happened a minute ago. "Mother don't say that." He whined wrapping the towel around his torso.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie, but don't you ever sleep in a bathtub again, ever!" She exclaimed. He knew she was right. It's seriously dangerous to sleep in a tub because you can slip and drown. "I know,  I know ok?" He stepped out the tub, water dripping from his body onto the floor. Goosebumps ran all over his skin when he stepped on the cold tile.

"And don't be ashamed ok? You're small chest is very cute." She said. "Ugh get out!" He tried to push her through the door. His face was boiling ready to explode. "Hey, hey, I'm just saying. I would kill for some small boobs." He groaned, still embarrassed about this conversation. "Out now!" She raised her arms in defeat and walked out. He stood there in shock  of what just happened.

-

I promise we'll get more chanlix interactions!