Chapter 8. I learnt how to make love from the movies

He threw Felix onto the soft bed and tore his shirt off. Felix let his hands roam across Chans hard body, gripping his biceps. He moaned as he took the alpha back inside his mouth, sucking on his tongue letting their spit combine.

The smell of vanilla and coffee grew stronger as their lust for each other became larger. It made Felix feel light headed, the smell of him and Chan and his nerves tingling. Chan pulled the boys shrug off and threw it some where behind him. He reconnected their mouths together then ripped the leotard off Felix's body.

The sound of fabric ripping pulled Felix out of the clouds. There the pink cloth stood in Chans hand, his favorite leotard. He gasped and snatched it. "Are you serious?! This was my favorite one!" All Chan could do was shrug. "I'll buy you another one okay? Calm down. We need to get these off of you." He jerked his head towards his tights.

Felix then realized his torso was exposed and quickly covered it with his arms and hands. This was so embarrassing for Felix, he'd never let anyone see his naked body, except for the times his mom walked in on him. But other than that, no one. Hell, he didn't even feel comfortable viewing his own figure.

"It's alright baby, I already saw." Chan chuckled. Baby? Felix's face turned scarlet. The pet name made Felix weak in his heart. Sure, he's been called baby, angel, sunshine. But hearing it from Chan felt special. He's crazy though, only knowing this man of what, two months? He shouldn't confuse himself with love and a crush. It was only a crush.

Chan lifted Felix off his bottom and pulled the tights away from his legs. His Vanilla scent became even stronger now that he was bare down there. Chan gazed at his pure body, admiring the soft, thin, milky skin. "Stop staring..." Felix diverted his eyes finding the sheets more interesting. The thing was, Chan has never seen a body like his. He's hooked up with other omegas, betas, and even alphas. Yet none of them could compare to the beauty in front of him.

His legs sat up covering his chest, ankles crossed, and arms wrapped around each other. Chan groaned internally. "God damn it, how do you look so beautiful?" His hand lifted towards the omegas cheek. Freckles weren't covered with foundation this time. How rare was it to find freckles on a face this pretty. Felix softly laughed. "Genetics?" He responded. Chans body leaned forwards to Felix. "You must be God's favorite then." His lips connected with Felix's swollen ones.

Their lips fit like puzzle pieces. Some how perfect for each other, fitting each other. Chans lips were soft and warm. Felix groaned and let his hand wonder into Chans hair. The elder unzipped his pants and slipped them off not wanting to break the kiss like last time. He lightly pushed Felix down onto the white pillows sighing. Now he could really see the boys body. His boobs were tiny, not that he cared or anything, cock sitting up, and his pink pussy on display. It was covered with slick, making it slightly shiny and glossy.

Chan felt himself getting even harder which caught Felix's eye. No way was that going to impale him. It looked like it could barely fit. The alpha was too big, Felix could hardly take his fingers. His heart beat shot up, all the thoughts running through his head didn't make it any better.

"It's not gonna fit!" He yelled and tried to scramble away. Chan swiftly grabbed his arm and layed him back down. "Felix calm down okay? I'm not going to hurt you." He sighed annoyed. Felix's face fell. Guilt rose up from his chest through his throat. "I- I'm sorry, it's just that-" He swallowed the lump that swelled in his throat then took a deep breath. "It's just that this is m-my first time, and I don't know what to do, really." He played with his fingers pulling at the skin near his cuticles. "And I don't want to get hurt. It looks too big," His voice shook from fear and embarrassment. He looked up and met Chans brown eyes. "I'm a virgin, you know that already. Please don't expect much from me." The blondes voice cracked.