Chapter 10. Friends

A hand landed right onto his left cheek forcing his face to go the other way. The sharp pain stung for a few seconds leaving a faint pink hand print.

"I didn't raise a whore." He said roughly.

Of course he knew. The smell of coffee mixed with his Vanilla scent. That only happens when someone scents you or you had sex. The hickeys on his neck were evidential.

Felix stared at the floor, not wanting to raise his head and see the disappointment in his father's eyes. Was Felix a whore now? Is he what the elder says he is? He exhaled the air in his lungs that were held as his father walked away from the living room.

Maybe he shouldn't have had sex with Chan. Maybe he would still be pure and innocent. This wasn't his fault right? Yeah, it wasn't his fault. It must be Chans fault. It's his fault for polluting him. For making him filthy, and unclean. For making Felix lust after him. For tainting him.

Well, he tried to convince himself.

But he knew it wasn't true

-

Felix didn't speak to either of his parents. He was still a little humiliated about the incident that happened earlier. Laying in bed, he closed his eyes, wanting the day to be over. But a quiet voice in the back of his head would not stop talking. It kept shaming him and little by little, guilt ate him up wanting to consume his brain entirely.

If only that voice would just shut up! The omega groaned, shoving his face into his soft white ruffley pillows. This wouldn't have happened if he just kept his legs closed. But then again, Chan was so desirable.

He wanted to feel him in him. He would do anything to have that happen again. Dreaming about the older man thrusting into him, ruining him, making him cry out of pleasure.

You see, this is exactly why you got in trouble, Felix! He pulled his hair and got out of bed. It's 9, let's just go to sleep. I have practice tomorrow. I need to rest. The omega told himself as threw on a random pink night gown.

The omega tried to look on the brighter side of tomorrow. He'll get to see Chan and practice with Minho. The omega and alpha aren't close, but he considered him as his friend. Hopefully, Monday would be a good day.

-

Monday was not a good day.

"She's going to be your Understudy." Chan smiled.

"What?!"

His sudden outburst made Chan and Min-yeong flinch. Why is she the Understudy?! He knows our relationship! How could he do this!

"Why- No- Why her?! Can't you pick someone else?" Felix exclaimed raising his voice at the man. Chans gaze hardened, disliking the tone Felix was using.

Chan grabbed his arm and led him outside his room. "Felix, she has apologized to me and promised to apologize to you, just give her a chance. You knew I was going to pick her for the lead role, she worked just as hard as you did for it." He pulled Felix closer letting his hands rest on the omegas hips as he tried to get the boy to understand.

Felix's emotions were scattered, not knowing how to process any of the information told to him. He was frustrated, angry, upset, anything that wasn't happy he felt. Felix wanted to cry.

"I don't know, Chan," He sighed. "W-we don't have a good relationship, and you know how she feels about me. She hates me Chan, and I hate her too." Picking the skin near his nails, a lump formed in his thin throat.

"No baby, don't say that. She told me that she's planning on apologizing to you," Chans big arms wrapped around his small waist, eyebrows furrowed. "Maybe she is sorry, Felix, maybe when Min-yeong apologizes, you should accept it."

𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘚𝘸𝘢𝘯 - Chanlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें