Chapter 12. You're the bestest

It was 2 in the afternoon when class was over. Already exhausted, Felix packed up his bag as Hyunjin was talking to some other dancers. Once he got everything inside the bag, he zipped it closed and let out a soft sigh.

"Felix! What are you doing after practice?" Min-yeong asked. He let out a mental groan, not because she was talking to him, but because he was tired, physically and just wanted to rest up.

It feels like he can never catch a break at this rate. Practice after practice, barely getting enough sleep when you include the online classes he's taking, while he's failing one of his courses, Felix thinks he actually might go insane one day.

"Nothing haha, probably going to take a small nap." He lies and gives her a tired smile. Min-yeong grabbed her pink bag off the ground and threw it over her shoulder.

"So, you're free? Or no," The brunette questioned. Felix's shakes his head and thinks of a simple excuse, then responds to her with, "I have practice later on with Minho, you know him right?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I think? I'm not sure." Felix hums to her answer. As they walk out of the room, the omega hears his name being called. He turned his head to see Chan near the entrance, waving him over. "Oh uh--" Min-yeong smiles. "Go, I'll wait for you." She said, encouraging him forwards.

He thanks her and walks over to Chan. The alpha greets him with a small smile. "Come with me." He says.

Chan places his hand above the curve of his ass as he guides them to his office.

Confusion seeps into the young boys mind. What would Chan need him for? Does he need to talk to him about something? Did someone find out? He can only hope no one has. He's only 18 yet is already fearing that his life might be over because some kid can't keep their mouth shut. Sounds very over dramatic but he can't help but worry.

The older man pushes the door open for Felix, letting him walk in first. The cold air hits Felix's warm body, skin barely covered by the thin fabric of the shrug, sending goosebumps down his pale arms.

Chan closes the door and walks over to his desk. He then pulls out a white bag and places it on the wooden table. "What is this?" Felix asks curiously, looking up at Chan. The alpha grins and gestured him towards the bag.

"It's for you, Felix." His voice made the omega shiver. Slowly, Felix opened the white bag. He leaned forward and took a small peek. His small hands grasped the pink fabric and pulled it out.

The omega gasped with delight as it was revealed to be a brand new leotard looking like the exact replica of the one Chan ripped.

The alpha snuck his arm around the youngers waist, giving it a little squeeze. "I hope it looks like the one you had." Chan said with a grin. Felix nodded his head happily. "Yes, it looks just like it!"

"Great, there's more, baby." His heart flutters at the sound of the nickname. Chan, you're so sweet to me. If the alpha treats him this kindly, he'll want to stay with him forever, he'll want to be in love with him forever. He'll want to fall in love with him.

Felix gently lays the leotard on the desk then sticks his hands back into the bag. He then pulls out a black cap sleeved leotard that seemed to have been detailed with a pinched in the front. The look on Felix's face changed completely. Mesmerized by the beautiful leotard, and by its elegant look. A squeal left his throat as he spun to face Chan.

He quickly pulled the alphas face down to his and placed kisses all over his cheeks while saying little 'thank you's in-between them.

Happiness brews in Chans chest, pleased by himself for making his soon-to-be omega happy, for providing for him. "You're seriously the bestest!" Felix brightly exclaims. The alpha laughs fondly and wraps his arms around Felix. "Bestest isn't a word, Felix." The small grammar mistake makes him smile widely.