Chapter 2. Nice to meet ya'

Felix blushed madly after seeing his new dance teacher. Get it together Felix! he told himself. This is your dance teacher.

"Hello," the man said slightly waving at everyone. "My name is Mr. Bang and I'll be your new dance teacher from now on." Hyunjin look at Felix and winked. "I sure would like to bang him." The beta laughed. Felix then rolled his eyes. "That's why you have Changbin, Hyunjin."

"Did anyone stretch yet?" He asked looking around the studio. A few kids nodded and some shook their head. "Ok well then let's start." Chan clapped his hands together signaling the pianist to play. Every dancer spread around the room and got to a spot not crowded but Felix and Hyunjin stayed side by side.

Chan lead the class and Felix followed along. He could see Chans muscles and the way they would flex. Next thing he knew, they where in a plié position. Felix could see his teachers thighs and how thick they were. The boy wondered how it would feel like to be suffocated by them. A dirty thought like that made Felix blush and fixed his vision on something else.

Soon after they were done stretching they went to the Barre. "First position." Chan said. "First, second, fourth, fifth, first, second, fourth, fifth." Chan repeated. "Ok next, tendus." Ballet can make people tired, but not Felix, no, Felix will never get tired of dancing. He's trained himself so much that 2 hours can feel like 30 minutes.

Warm up finished quickly and so did the actual lesson. The students grabbed their belongings and chatted. "So..." Hyunjin said. "What do you think about him?" Felix shrugged and grabbed his water bottle. "He looks like every other teacher." Felix replied. Hyunjin lightly gasped. "No he doesn't, every other teacher is either old, or old." Hyunjin said holding up two fingers. "You can't lie and say he isn't hot Felix, because that's straight up a lie." Felix grabbed his phone to text his mom. "Ok, he is hot and I can't deny that, but he's our teacher Hyunjin," Felix sighed. "It feels wrong to get with our teacher and we don't even know how old the man is."

"Fine fine I get what you're trying to say." Hyunjin gives up. Felix looks up and sees two girls talking to Chan laughing and giggling. The sight made Felix a little jealous, but who was he to be jealous. He's just a dance student and Chan is just a teacher. His phone went off signaling that his mother was most likely here. "I gotta go Hyunjin, my mother is here " Hyunjin then groans. "Ugh, stop calling her mother Felix, this isn't the 19 century." Felix just laughs it off and grabs his stuff. He bid Hyunjin goodbye and walked out but was stopped by his teacher.

Felix was confused as to why his teacher would stop him. "Yes Mr. Bang?" Chan smiled softly at Felix looking him up and down. Chan could tell Felix was an omega by his leotard and the two small bumps on his chest. "Sorry for stopping you but I didn't quite catch your name." He said. Felix smiled back and replied. "My name is Felix sir, and don't be sorry you're new, I don't expect you to know all of our names." Chan laughs quietly. "I know, I'm getting a little old." He joked. This stroked Felix's curiosity. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Chan didn't seem displeased by the question and answered right away. "I'm 28." Felix looked shocked about this man's age. "You are not old!" Felix exclaimed. Chan laughed but the conversation was cut off by the omegas phone again. "Oh I'm sorry but I have to go right now," Felix slightly bows. "See you next class." He waved. "Ofcourse." Chan waves back.

After Felix leaves the room, he could feel how hot his face was. That's so embarrassing! He thought. But little did he know that his hot dance teacher was feeling the same way.

Felix walked to his mother's car and got in. "Hey, how was dance?" She asked. If Felix got a dollar each time his mother asked this question, he'd be a millionaire. "It went fine but guess what." He smiles towards her. "What?" She asked. His smile got even wider. "We got a new teacher and he's-" then Felix stopped himself from say that word and just shook his head. "Oh really, what happened to your old teacher?" She questioned him. "That's the thing mother, she's old." He laughs. She lightly hits him on his arm scolding him. "Yah Felix, be nice." And he just giggles.

The car came to a stop when they got to their house. Felix jumped out and opened the door. He walked in the house and set his stuff on the couch, then decided he wanted a smoothie. He walked to the kitchen and grab the fruits. Suddenly he heard his ring tone and saw Hyunjin was calling him. He accepted the call and put it on speaker. "Yes?" Felix held the 'e' longer than usual. "Hey Felix, how was that conversation you had with Mr. Bang?" He asked. Felix felt a blush rise from his neck to his cheeks. Felix could never forget the way his teacher smiled at him. He smiled just by the thought of it. "It went like any normal conversation." He uttered. "So why were you both laughing and giggling like high school girls, huh?" Felix knew that Hyunjin was smirking.

The omega could feel the embarrassment run through his body. "We weren't laughing like school girls, he just wanted to know my name and I told him." Felix abruptly spoke. "That's all you talked about?" Hyunjin asked. "Mmm, no. He said something about getting or being old so I asked him how old was, or is, I don't remember " He said. Hyunjin on the other line choked. "Well how old is he?!" He cried out. Felix laughed hearing how excited his friend was. "He's 28 years old." Hyunjin choked again.

"28 years old?!" The beta screamed. "Yes that's what I just said." Felix responded. "He looks too good to be 28!" He put his fruits in the blender and pressed the button. "28 isn't old Hyunjin." He sighed. Felix watched the fruits blend together and zoned off not paying attention to Hyunjin, and thought about the blonde, hot, muscular, handso- "Felix!" Hyunjin shouted. "H-huh?" He said. "Where you listening to me?" Felix took the lid off. "No I'm sorry. I don't feel really good right now, sorry." He heard Hyunjin sigh on the other line. "It's fine, I'm sure you're tired so get some rest ok?" Felix was always grateful to have him as a friend. Sure Hyunjin could ramble about boys too much but he also cared about Felix and his well being. "Yeah, you get some too hyung, bye." "Bye."

Felix hung up the phone and poured the smoothie into a cup. He took a sip and tasted the sweet, thick fruit juice on his lips. Lips. Lips. Mr. Bangs lips.
He smacked himself, disappointed and disgusted by his thoughts. Stop it Felix! Get it together! He needed to clear his mind and the best way was to take a warm nice bath.