22

"No matter what, I'm going to my Jin. That's final! I don't want to know what Jungkook meant, but I can't stay here or go back without Jin!" Namjoon didn't want to lose his love."Namjoon, I can understand what you're going through. But, please try to understand! It's not Korea, it's our world. Here rules are different. My and Seokjin's father have so much power here. No one can oppose them. So, we have to be cautious. First of all, we need a good plan. If we fail, Seokjin's and your life will be at risk." Lee tried to assure Namjoon.As a man with a mature brain, Namjoon calmed himself and tried to figure out a plan.Time passed with them thinking and drinking coffee. "Guys, I have a plan!" Lee exclaimed. Others got energy and interest after hearing Lee's excited voice."What is it?" Yoongi asked."Look, our marriage is tomorrow. So..." He couldn't finish."What?! You didn't say that before!" Namjoon was so surprised."Oh, I'm really sorry! But it's not the right time for this. Just hear me out!" Lee paused for a second and continued, "So tomorrow the marriage will be held at the shrine of the forest goddess. It's situated in a place which is not ours or Kim's. It's on the border, like no man's land.""Okay, understood. Then?" Yoongi asked.

"Not my father nor Seokjin's father know you guys. So you will be there as my friends from Korea. Use your fake names. Everyone will be busy there. I'll help Seokjin to escape from his father with the help of Jungkook and hand him over to you. You guys will take him and come here in my car. My driver will help you. After reaching here use this to open the magic door inside my father's office room." Saying this Lee handed a fancy-looking old key and a new modern key to Yoongi. "This old one is of the magic door and this one is of my father's office. Meanwhile, Jungkook and I will keep our family busy." Lee said and tried to read others' faces. "What do you think about this plan?" He asked.

"Do we have any other idea?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi and Namjoon just lowered their heads. "So, I guess we have no better plan. So, let's do it." Hoseok said."Guys, I know it's very risky. But we all are doing this for Seokjin. You guys have some rest for today. I'm going to arrange everything. I need to talk to Jungkook too." Lee said was about to leave the room but he looked back to the others, "I guess you don't have anything to wear at the marriage ceremony. So I'll send our tailor to your room later." He said and called a maid to guide Namjoon and his friends to their room.

When they left with the maid, Mr. Man said, "Lee, you should think about this again."

"What do you mean, uncle?""I mean, you love Seokjin. So, why are you helping them to take Seokjin away? I'll not tell your father anything. But I'm worried about you. After your mother's death, I never saw you happy or smiling until Seokjin came into your life. You deserve to be happy too.""I know uncle. I love Seokjin so much. But I want him to be happy and his happiness is Namjoon. I can't be selfish. I know he'll not be happy with me no matter how much I love him."

(The next day, at Jin's house)

The whole palace was recorded beautifully for Jin's marriage. But there was no excitement or happiness. Jin's mother was continuously requesting her husband to stop the marriage. "Honey, I'm tired of telling you that I'm not going to change my mind. And your son himself agreed to marry. So I think you should not have any problem. If you say this one more time, I'll not take you to the venue. You'll not be able to watch your dear son getting married. So stop now!" Mr. Kim said coldly. Then called Jungkook who was inside his room talking on his phone."I'll talk to you later, Lee Hyung. Father is calling me... Don't worry I'll manage. Yeah! Thank you for helping Jin Hyung! Bye!" Jungkook hang up the call and hurriedly went to his father."There you are, Jungkook! Go to Jin's room and make sure he is ready within fifteen minutes. I have already sent a make-up artist to his room. He is preparing your Hyung. I don't want him to look ugly with all those chapped lips, puffy eyes and dark circles. Now go! We're getting late." With Mr. Kim's order, Jungkook went to his Hyung's room. He had not seen him for some days. He was nervous about the plan.Jungkook knocked on the door and the make-up artist opened it. Jungkook didn't even spare a look at him. He directly went near Jin and said, "Hyung, are you ready? It's almost time to go!" He saw the sadness covering Jin's face. He noticed how weak and thin his Hyung looked. Jungkook felt his heart broken. But he had to be strong."Mr. make-up artist, can you please spare us some minutes? I have something to tell Hyung. Father sent me here.""Yeah, sure! Have your time. He's ready anyways. Just needs some final touches. I'll wait outside." The make-up artist closed the door from outside."Kookie, I can't... I can't do this! I feel like dying..." Jin's eyes were tired of crying. So no tears appeared in his red eyes."Hyungie, don't say this. Everything will be fine." Jungkook hugged his brother and continued, "Joon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung are here!""What?! Why? Why are they here? Please send them back, kookie! I can't risk their lives!" Jin started to panic."No Hyung, calm down! Nothing bad will happen. Lee Hyung is helping them. We have a plan to make your escape to Korea with Hyungs. I can't tell you now. Just get ready and let me handle everything. Okay?" Jungkook said, not breaking the hug, "you know how much I love you, right?""Love you too, Kookie!" Jin weakly smiled.

(At the venue of the marriage)

Lee was already there with YoonNamSeok, his father and Mr. Man. Other guests were there too. "Lee, Mr. Kim and family are almost here. I'm going to finish up the preparations. You stay here with your friends. Mr. Man, come with me."After his father left Lee said to the trio, "Guys, my driver is waiting in the wood, not so far from here. You have to take a right turn from the back of the hall and you'll find the car after five minutes of walking. I left two guns in the car, if needed you can use them. I'll send Seokjin here with Jungkook as soon as I get the chance. You have to leave with him without wasting any time. Okay?" Lee said and patted Namjoon's shoulder. His phone rang. It was Jungkook, who sent a message, "Hyung, we're here. I tell Jinie Hyung about the plan. He's nervous as hell, and I too tho. Where are other Hyungs? Can you meet me? I'm at the front hall with Hyung and mother."Lee saw the message and bid the others goodbye.

When Lee reached the front hall, he was Jin there. His heart skipped as Jin was looking heavenly and beautiful. He felt pain for letting Jin go with Namjoon. But he was not a monster. He just wanted Jin to be happy.

"Hello, Seokjin! Hello, Jungkook and hello Mrs. Kim!" He greeted them. Jin looked at him like a lost puppy. He could feel the sadness inside Jin's heart through his eyes.Kim's family greeted him back."Where is Mr. Kim?" Lee asked."I think he went to greet your father, Hyung!" Jungkook answered."Oh! Then... Seokjin, you should take some rest until everything is prepared. You must be tired. Jungkook, take your Hyung to the right side. There are some rooms. I prepared the room with the purple door for Seokjin. Take some rest. I have something to discuss with your mother." Lee signalled Jungkook and he understood."Yeah, sure, Hyung! Thank you!" Jungkook bowed and took Jin's hand, "Hyungie, let's go!"

After Jin and Jungkook left, Lee sat beside Mrs. Kim and said, "Aunty, I'm trying to let your son be free. Free from his pain. Free from your husband's harassment. You know aunty, Namjoon is here, the one Seokjin loves the most. Namjoon and his friends are risking their lives to take your son away from here."

"What?!" She was shocked."It's true! Believe me, Aunty. Your son will be free from all of his pain. He'll be happy..." Lee felt a hand on his shoulder."Who will be happy, young man?" The owner of the hand asked."Oh, Honey! You're here! Lee was just saying that he'll make our Jin happy! He'll take good care of him." Mrs. said looking behind Lee."Hello, Mr. Kim!" Lee hurriedly stood up and bowed."Hello, Lee! You're such a humble guy, not like your father. I'm sure you'll take care of Jin as you love him so much." Mr. Kim said."Lee, I want to go to Jin. Can you guide me there, please? I'm feeling lonely here without him!" Mrs. Kim said."Sure, Mrs. Kim!" Lee said."Oh! Yeah, spend some time with your dear son. I'm not sure how long you'll not be able to see him again. Take her to Jin, I'm going to greet the guests." Mr. Kim left.Lee took Mrs. Kim to the room where Jin and the others were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When I'm with you
There is no one else,
I get heaven to myself!
When I'm with you
There is no one else,
I feel this way I've never felt!"