14

Jin and Namjoon did not get any time to react. Lee entered the room with two men, blocking the door. "What did you think, Seokjin? You thought you could escape me with this sh*t!? Haha... Your Joonie can't take you from me." Lee said and pointed a gun at Namjoon.

"Don't do that, Lee! Please!" Jin begged.

"I would love to listen to your request if you listened to me. But you didn't. Anyways, I'll erase this man's name from your life. Don't worry."

Bang! Lee shot with his gun. But the body that fell on the floor was not Namjoon's. The gun fell from Lee's grip. He ran towards the man, now lying on Namjoon's lap. Lee kneeled in front of them. "Seokjin! Why did you do this?" He spoke softly, trying to touch Jin's cheek.

"Don't touch him!" Namjoon shouted.

"I... I love him, Lee! I love Joonie!" Jin said with pain in his voice. His vision was getting blurred.

"But, I love you, Seokjin! Why can't you stay with me?" Lee asked with a pleading voice.

"Stop it, Lee! You don't love him! If you loved Jin, you could have freed him from your prison! But you didn't!" Namjoon was pissed off. He punched Lee in the face.

At that time, Hoseok and othered came there. Jungkook and Yoongi were all wounded. After seeing the situation inside the room, Jungkook went straight to Lee and started beating him, who didn't defend himself. Lee could not believe that he killed the man he loved. He was hurt and guilty. He just wanted Jin by his side. But he never thought that his love could end up like that.

"Kookie!" Jin muttered. Jungkook stopped but didn't lose his grip on Lee's neck... "Kookie... Don't kill him, please!" Jin said with all the strength he had left.

Jungkook threw Lee away and hugged his brother, "Jinie Hyung, please don't leave me! We got separated once, I can't live without you! Hyung, mother is waiting for you! Please!" He cried.

"Hobi, call the ambulance! Fast!" Yoongi shouted. Hoseok was standing like a statue after entering the room. With Yoongi's shout, his sense came back. He quickly called the ambulance.

With all the blood he lost, Jin had no strength to stay awake. Everything was getting black. He knew his end had come but he didn't want to leave them. He wanted to meet his mother for the last time. Tears rolled down his cheek. He smiled a painful smile at them and closed his eyes.

Is this the end? Is Jin going to leave him forever? Namjoon couldn't think anymore. After hearing the ambulance's siren he carried Jin in his arms and ran with his all might. Others followed him.

"What's with Lee?" Yoongi asked.

"Leave him, Hyung! We're not monster like him and Jinie Hyung requested us to leave him. So, don't worry about him. I just need Jinie Hyung back! He needs to come back to me!" Jungkook said and cried hard hugging Hoseok. They were in Hoseok's car. Namjoon was with Jin.

"Doctor, why is getting cold? Why is he not responding? He's gonna be fine, right?" Namjoon asked, holding Jin's hand. The doctor just nodded, trying to stop the bleeding.

It has been 3 hours since they last saw Jin as he was in the operation theatre. Others were getting impatient every minute. When the doctor came to them, they busted out with questions.

"I can't assure you guys that your friend will be okay. The bullet touched his heart. But the amount of blood he lost is huge. We're running out of his blood type. We need someone to donate blood!" The doctor said. Before Namjoon or others answer, they saw Lee running toward them. "Take my blood!" He said.

"What are you doing here? Leave!" Yoongi glared.

"It's not important, Yoongi Ssi! We have to save Seokjin! We share the same blood type. Please let me do this!" Lee sounded desperate.

"You're the one who hurt him. What do you expect from us? Forgive you? We let you go because Jin requested to do so! So, just leave!" Namjoon shouted.

"You can solve your personal matter later, Mr. Kim. Your friend needs the blood. We're running out of time! If this mister wants to help, just let him do it! Think about it!" The doctor suggested.

"Okay, Lee, you can do whatever you want. But after that, we want you to leave. I don't want Jinie Hyung to see your face after waking up." Jungkook said.

"Okay!" That's all Lee said. "I know it's all my fault! I hurt you so bad. But, believe me, I didn't want to hurt you. I love you. I loved you before, I love you now, I'll love you forever. The way I wanted to get you was wrong, but my love was not! Please, don't hate me, Seokjin!" He thought and followed the doctor. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I'm very sorry for the late update and a very short chapter. I don't know what to do. My mind is flooded by so many thoughts! I'm really tired with all the stress. I want to apology to my readers. Thanks for supporting me. Love you all!