1

Namjoon's POV

Am I a nerd? No, I'm not, I just love reading books, learning new things, and spending time alone with nature and books, kinda introvert. But, they call me nard. I am not bothered anyway. I only have two friends, Yoongi and Hoseok. They're opposite of each other. I don't know how they got into a relationship, maybe it's their destiny. But, they love each other so much. They love me too. I love them too. After coming to Seoul for research studies, far from my family, they're the only people I have on my side. Yes, I'm a history research student at SNU. I got a scholarship too. But my family is not rich, so I work in an antique store for a living.

Today, while working in the store, some new stuff arrived. Obviously, those things were super old, but I like to call them new. There was a life-size mirror. It was made of wood, decorated with beautiful carvings and some kind of colorful stones. The mirror glass was so clean and glossy that no one can tell that it was so old. I kinda like it. I want to know about that beautiful mirror. It was night. I was working on a thesis, but I don't know why but my mind was thinking about that mirror.

(Next Morning)

No one's POV

Namjoon was heading to the university when he met Yoongi and Hoseok. Namjoon's mind was somehow off.
"Joonah, what happened? You're not looking good today. Did anyone do anything to you?", Yoongi asked him."Nothing, Yoongi! I'm just thinking about a mirror." Joon answered."From when you have started looking at mirrors, Joon?" It was Hoseok, mocking him."It's an old, beautiful mirror. It's so gorgeous.""Now, I understand why they call you weird. We fell for girls or boys, but you're interested in books and mirrors. If you continue being like this, you'll never find love in your life.""No, Hoseok, it's not like that. You'll never understand. And about love, love unexpectedly comes to you and stays forever. Like you two. I never thought that someday I'll see you guys as a couple. So don't worry about me. Let's go to our classes." Joon said and hurried to his class.It was afternoon and it was Namjoon's working hours at the shop. The shop owner came to him with a worried face. He was a very nice guy. He treated Namjoon as his younger brother."Joonah, I'm in trouble"."What's it, Hyung? Tell me if I can help you.""A very expensive old piano is coming tonight to our shop. It requires a lot of places. But our store is not that big. So, I may have to shift song stuff to my house storage room. But, some things are so fragile that they can't be shifted to that much distance. If I want to do so, I'll have to pay extra charges to the shipment service." He was scratching his head."Hyung, you can shift some items to my apartment. It's small, but I don't have much stuff there." Joon put a hand on his hyung's shoulder."Thank you, Joonah! Let me sort out those things first." Then he took a pen and paper and started noting down.

Namjoon's POV

I headed back to my apartment with two lamps, some old books and diaries and that big mirror. The shipment helpers set that mirror inside my bedroom and other things in the living room. There was a locked book in that lot. I was curious about that but I don't have the key. That book's cover was so unique. So, I took it and put it in the mirror-self. I thought it would be safe there.

The Next Morning

No one's POV

Namjoon woke up with a weird feeling. When he tried to sit up, he saw someone's back, facing him. The figure was lying beside him, looking like sleeping soundly. But seeing someone beside him in the bed, Namjoon panicked. He yelled out and the lying figure finally woke up.

Namjoon's POV

What am I seeing?! Who is he? How did he come inside my apartment, not only the apartment but on my bed?! He finally wakes up and I'm stunned by his beauty! Is he even real? How can a man be this beautiful? I even didn't see a girl as beautiful as him. So, for some moments, I become speechless. "Your mouth is open. One or two flies may be already inside your mouth. You can eat them as your breakfast!" Even his voice is so soft and beautiful. But his laugh is... so funny?

No one's POV

Namjoon was lost, so the mysterious man poked him on his chest."Hey, Mister! Are you there?" He asked."Who are you? How did you come here? What do you want?... Wait! Are you a thief or a serial killer?! My God!" Namjoon jumped off his bed and stood in the distance. But the person was still on the bed."Look, Mister rude! First of all, don't shout at me like a crow in the morning. Secondly, I'm not a thief or serial killer. I'm from a royal family. So, I deserve some respect. And I'm your guest now, so you should be good with me." The man said, still smiling softly. Namjoon gulped a little. Then he said, "Oh yeah! You're royal blood who trespass into other's houses through the window. Because my doors were locked from inside.""Who said I entered through the window? I came through that door." He pointed to the mirror.

Namjoon's POV

Is he kidding me? Does he think that I'm that fool to believe him?!"Bullshit! Now, before I call the police, get out of my home!" I shout again. But... wait! Is he fake crying now?! Or is he really crying?"Stop fake crying, please. I don't like it!.." I stopped because he was really crying! He was not answering sassily, He was looking so sad."Stop crying please." I don't know why but I wanted to be polite to him.

No one's POV

Namjoon again sat on the bed and put his hand on that man's shoulder."It's okay! You don't have to go now. Stop crying and tell me everything. I promise I will believe you." He said much softer. The man looked up with teary eyes and said,"Sorry for bothering you, mister..." Namjoon cut him."By the way, I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." He said."Oh, so... Umm... Mr Kim...""Call me Namjoon! We're the same age I guess. So don't need to be formal. What's your name?""I'm Kim Seokjin. So, you can call me Jin.""So, Jin, where are you from? Why do your clothes look different?""I'm from Emerald. My father is the ruler of the country." Jin said."I never heard about that country!""If you didn't hear about anything, does that mean that thing doesn't exist?""No, that's not the case... Okay, you carry on.""I don't think you're gonna believe me, but... I was just strolling around our garden when a door on the wall opened. I was curious. So, I went through the door and I found myself here. It was night and you were sleeping. And I didn't want to disturb you. So I laid beside you and slept." Jin was playing with his fingers in embarrassment. But Namjoon laughed out loud."Do you think I'm a child?! Why are you making stories? Just tell the truth." Joon checked the clock. He had to get ready for the day. "Look, Jin. I have to go now to study and work. I'll return at night. You can stay here. Feel free to use the kitchen. There are some instant noodles there. I can't cook other things. So, I don't have anything for cooking... Wait, do you know how to use those?" Joon pointed to the kitchen."What do you think I'm from ancient times? We have those things in our house." Jin answered."Oh really! Then why are you wearing those clothes?""Because we have some dress code in our house as royals and there was a party last night. I had to wear these."Okay, as you don't have other clothes with you. You can wear mine for now. Take whatever you like. I'm going to be ready."Are you not eating breakfast?" Jin asked."No, I'm already getting late. I'll grab something at the cafeteria."

After around 20 mins, Joon headed out of his home. Jin was then alone there. He took a shower and changed into Namjoon's blue sweatshirt and pants. It was really comfortable. He had nothing to do, so decided to clean the home a little as Namjoon seemed like a very messy person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it???? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Hope you like it! Stay healthy and happy, guys!