9

Yoongi found out the owner of the car. The three of them then headed to the address of the person. They rang the bell of the house. But as soon as a man opened the door, his eyes landed on Jungkook. Wasting no time, he tried to shut the door, but the three were fast. Yoongi grabbed his collar. Hoseok and Jungkook grabbed him from each side. They dragged him inside the house and shut the door.

"You know me, right?" Jungkook asked him. The middle-aged man flinched. "Answer me!" Jungkook tightened his jaw.

"No, I don't!" The man answered with a shaken voice.

"Don't you dare! Let me straight to the point. Where is my Hyung?" Jungkook was impatient.

"I don't know you and your Hyung! Let go of me, brat!" The man shouted. That was that, Jungkook lost his patient, he punched the man several times before Hoseok stopped him.

After being beaten by Jungkook's firm punches, the man finally opened his mouth.

"I know you. You are Kim Jungkook, from Emerald. And your Hyung is Kim Seokjin."

"Good, now tell me where is my Hyung? Where do you hide him?" Jungkook was furious.

"Wait a minute. I didn't kidnap your Hyung." A punch landed on his face again. This time harder. Some blood was visible from the corner of his mouth.

"I really don't know where your Hyung is. It was just my car, they used to kidnap Seokjin." He murmured.

"Who are they?"

The man hesitated. But he was afraid of the look on Jungkook and Yoongi's faces, "Look, Mr. Kim. I can't tell their names. I have my reason."

"Okay, so you are not telling me. Then I have to force you to open your mouth. I have my method too. But you'll not be able to talk to anyone after that. In fact, you will not be able to breathe, maybe." Jungkook pulled the man close to his face. His eyes were throwing knives at the man. The man stiffened. Jungkook was about to punch him again, but he opened his mouth again, "Wait... They were... They were Lee and his men."

Jungkook was shocked. His eyes widened, "Lee?! Do you mean Min Lee, from Lazuli? (Name of a random gem.)"

The man nodded and continued, "I work for Lee's father. I know your father too. I'm Mr. Lee's servant. I have to follow their every order. Some days ago, Lee came to me and asked for some information about Seokjin. He knew that Seokjin is here. I gathered information and gave gem. Then, two days ago he told me that he wants to use Seokjin to take revenge on your father."

"Revenge on my father!?" Jungkook was puzzled.

The man continued, "Mr. Min and Mr. Kim were best friends. They grew up together as their countries are neighbors. They had a joint business here. After several years of friendship, your Hyung and Lee were born. Everyone was happy and peaceful. Then something happened in their business. Slowly they became suspicious of each other. Their friendship was breaking for money. That year, when Lee was around eight years old and your Hyung was like four or five years old, Mr. Min and Mr. Kim were so drunk. They started to blame each other. They ended up fighting in Mr. Min's house. Mrs. Min was trying hard to stop them. But somehow your father pushed her hard. She fall from the stairs and was in critical condition. Your father didn't mean to do this. He loved her like his sister. But bad thing happens. She died after two days in the hospital. Mr. Min and Lee were broken. They blamed your father for her death. Your father was heartbroken too. He apologized many times. He even tried to take Lee to your house, so that Lee could spend time with Seokjin and your mother. But Lee rejected it. For Lee, your father is his biggest enemy. He wants to destroy our father. But he is not a bad guy. He is just blinded by his anger. We can't blame him too. A child who lost his mother knew that the person, who is responsible for her death is happy with his family... We can't blame him. I was with him the whole time. I know him well. I can assure you that he will not do any harm to Seokjin intentionally. But if Seokjin does something against him, I can't tell what he can do to Seokjin." The man sighed.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok were listening to him silently the whole time. Then Yoongi said, "If you know the Lee guy well, then tell us where he is."

"I really don't know where he is. Believe me." The man answered with pleading eyes.

"Oh really? Then how do you two contact each other?"

The man flinched at Yoongi's question, "I have his phone number. You can have it. But then leave me alone. I'll not tell anyone."

"You're smart, but not that much. Give me your mobile. And let me welcome you to your new home." Yoongi smirked.

"New home!?"

"Yes, my men are coming to take you to someplace. You'll be staying there till we find Jin." Yoongi said while making a phone call to someone.

Jungkook was shocked. He knew that Yoongi was a music major and a great music producer. But is he a gangster?!

Yoongi sensed Jungkook's doubt and said, "I'm not a gangster, Kook! My father has a business that requires guards and manpower. I sometimes use them too. He he! That's it. All the power is my father's." Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi's men took the man away from them. Yoongi started searching for Lee's number. Then he sent a message to Lee...

Mr. Man

Lee, where are you?

Lee

Mr. Man?! Why are you messaging me? You know I have more important things to do.

Mr. Man

I have something important to tell you. Mr. Kim's Youngest son is here. He is searching for his Hyung. He has one of the famous mafias of Seoul with me. They're very powerful here!

Lee

What?!! You mean Kim Jungkook is here!? Okay, I am not even bothered by him. But did you meet him?

Mr. Man

No, My source informed me about him and his mafia friend. I don't know how he became that mafia's friend. I want to ensure your safety, as your father told me. Just give me your address and I'll send my best men there. With their help, you'll be able to go to a safer place.

After some time, Lee sent his address. Seeing that, Yoongi giggled. Hoseok and Jungkook looked at him confusingly. Yoongi showed them the message and said, "Lee is not evil after all. He easily fell into my trap." Hoseok laughed out loud but Jungkook did not.

"Yoongi Hyung, let's go there now and get Jinie Hyung back. Why are we standing here?!"

"It's not easy, Jungkook. And I'm not a real mafia. So we need a proper plan and some help. I'll ask dad for some help. And for now, you should head back and make some good plans. It's risky but we need to take the risk." They headed to Hoseok's house.

Before that, they went to visit Namjoon. But they couldn't meet him as the visiting hours were over. The doctor informed me that Namjoon's condition is improving faster. They just looked at Namjoon through the window and smiled fondly, "We'll do our best to make everything right. Just wake up, Joon! We need your help too!" Their eyes were watery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm late, but Belated Happy ARMY Day to all!!!!!