CHP:50

Enjoy reading guys
                               ***

Anika woke up late feeling fresh yet bit weak. She slowly walked out of her bed and completed her daily chores.

By the time she came out all ready, she found Arnav sitting on her bed with breakfast in a tray and him busy scrolling his phone.

"Good morning Bhai!" She wished walking upto him and giving him a hug.

"Morning Princess. How do you feel?" He asked kissing her forehead.

"Good" she smiled settling on the bed.

"Come on, have this" Arnav passed her the tray filled with fruit bowl, juice, pancakes.

"Bhai, let's go and eat downstairs with mom and dad."

"Annie, they have went to the hospital for regular check up. And from there they will be leaving for Shirdi Darshan."

"Oh! Okay..."

...time skip

In hall

"Bhai, I have few questions and I need you to be honest with me." Anika sat down beside Arnav who stopped working on his laptop listening to her serious tone.

He knew what's coming next and he was ready for it.

"Ask"

"Bhai, yesterday in hospital Om and Rudra were addressing me as there Bhabhi which means..

"Which means you are there Bhabhi and wife of Shivaay Singh Oberoi." Arnav completed.

"But how did I get married bhai? I mean I...

"Shh... don't stress out darling. You aren't remembering anything as you have lost your past year memory temporarily but that does not mean you can not know what happened and how did you end up getting married."

"Please Bhai I want to know what happened and how did I end up losing my memory."

"I will but promise me if you feel a bit heavy or uncomfortable you will immediately let me know. Story can wait but your health is my first priority."

"Promise Bhai" she sat folding her legs up and facing Arnav.

"It all started with you and Shivaay getting to know about how our grandfather 's had promised each other that they will get their children's first born married if it's a girl and a boy and will turn their long friendship into relationship.

You both agreed to marry just for sake of fulfilling our grandfather's wish. Which I'm very proud of. Arnav patted her head.

Engagement happened in a week and it was decided that you guys would get married after a month. You and Shivaay are very much tadibaaz in your language, never left a moment to show each other tadi.

And prior to your marriage Summer Collection Week was there. And even though there were many hurdles in your path you and your team with your hardwork and passion won the event. Look here are the pics. " Arnav showed her there engagement and ramp walk pic.

"Bhai how is Shivaay and me are show stopper!" Anika asked looking questionably at pictures.

Long story short, your competitors created a chaos and Shivaay and you cleared up the mess."

"Bhai....then.."

"Patience my dear, before we go ahead. It's your medicine time. Wait here, I'll bring it."

Anika made a face and decided she gonna hide before Arnav Bhai comes. She looked around to find a space and rushed behind curtain to hide.

"Annie...huh! Where did this girl go!" She heard Arnav mumbling.