CHP:-7

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

My phone vibrated gaining my attention.
I walked down the stage, leaving the hall to attend the call .

As I walked back, my eyes caught something making me root at my place.

"Anika.." I shouted as I ran towards her. Nobody could hear me due to the loud music. I pushed passed people trying to reach there as fast as possible. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me in a swift wrapping my arms around her before I lost my balance making us falling back.

A crash sound was heard making everything go silent. "Are you okay?" I asked her who was still in the state of shock.

"Bhaiya, Shivaay, Annie,Bhabhi.." everyone rushed towards us. I helped Anika getting up, her face reflected pain & shock. I knew she was hurt.

"Annie, princess you are fine?" Arnav wrapped his arms around her.

"Khanna..Khanna!" I shouted .

"Yes sir.." he rushed & stopped Infront.

"What is this Khanna? What if god forbid this chandler would have fallen on someone? How can you be irresponsible?" I tried controlling my anger.

"Sorry sir, I will make sure this isn't repeated again." He looked down.

"Hmm and get me the CCTV footage of that corner." I pointed towards  South direction.

"Rab Ka lakh lakh shukar hai, kuch zyada bura nahi hua!" Dadi mumbled praying to God.

"Bhaiya, call the doctor. Anika bhabhi's hand is injured!" Rudra informed.

"Already done." Om walked in cutting the call.

"You guys go inside, we will see off the guest." Sarika maa said and others nodded.

I took a step forward and a pain rushed down my leg. I think it's due to the fall. Before I could take another step forward, Om and Rudra grabbed my hands and kept it on their shoulder helping me to walk.

...

"Annie is it paining?" We heard Arnav talking with Anika.

"No Bhai, I'm fine. It's just pain of few hours." She tried to calm him down.

"Shivaay, are you okay?" Arnav asked as soon as we trio walked inside.

"Yes, just a sprain. It will heal in few hours." I sat on the nearby couch .

"You guys must be hungry. I will bring some food." Om walked away with Rudra following behind .

"Excuse me, I need to attend this call." Arnav walked out of the room.

There was akward silence around us.

"Are you okay?" We both asked each other at same time.

"Ya, I'm good." I answered.

"I'm fine." I looked at her hand to dind blood running down.

"Anika you are not fine. You're bleeding!" I pointed and stood up slowly moving towards her.

"Shivaay you are hurt. Please sit down. It's just a cut!"

"No, just look at the cloth, it has turned all red." The blue cloth covering till her half hand had now blood spots on it.

"Shivaay doctor is here."

"Hello Mr.Oberoi, I'm Payal, Dr. Satish's assistant. He had an emergency case to attend so..!"