CHP:-8

Enjoy reading guys
                            ***

We both moved towards the couch. I served the food in our plate. As soon as I took the morsel near my mouth I paused remembering that Anika won't be able to eat with injured hand.

I looked up to find her trying to grab spoon with her left hand but was unsuccessful.

Without second thought, I picked up the spoon and forwarded it to her mouth.She looked surprised but nonetheless took the bite.

We had dinner in silence, with me constantly feeding her and myself.

"Sir,.." Khanna dashed in without knocking making us stand up.

"Sorry sir, mam but this is important." He forwarded the iPad to me.

Video clearly showed that someone had purposely loosened the screw of chandelier.  "Khanna trace him, find him within 24 hours."

"Yes sir, already on it." How dare he mess with Shivaay Singh Oberoi's family!

A hand on my shoulder distracted me from my thoughts. "You okay Shivaay?"

"Ya, if you want you can rest here. I'll sleep with Om-ru."

"Uh-huh! It's your room and I'll sleep in the guest room ." She turned to walk out of the door when I grabbed her hand. I felt a spark and I guess she too did .

"Few of the guest room are getting renovated and other few are occupied by guests. It's okay, you can sleep here as soon it's gonna be your room too." She smiled, nodding.

"If you need any help, just call me." I quickly walked out and made my way towards Om's room.

"Bhaiya, aaram se!" Rudra rushed towards me helping me walk to bed.

"Any lead Shivaay?" Om walked in.

"Yes, Khanna is already on it."

"Take rest bhaiya, you are injured and it was a long day for you." Rudra looked worried.

"Don't worry Rudra, this sprain would be all fine till morning and you guys sleep too, it was tiring day for everyone." I slept on right side with Rudra in middle, followed by Om. I closed my eyes allowing darkness to consume me.

....

"Morning Shivaay!" Arnav walked down the stairs.

"Good morning. Espresso or Americano?"

"Espresso please. By the way, how is your sprain?"

"It's healed."

"Great and thank you for saving Anika yesterday. I didn't get time to thank you for it. You know right Anika is my baby and even a scratch to her makes me go crazy."

"No need to thank me Arnav, now she is my responsibility too. " We shared a bro hug.

"Arnav where is princess?" Harsh papa asked walking down beside Sarika maa.

"Sleeping dad."

"Let her rest, she needs time to heal." Harsh papa said.

"But she has doctors appointment in an hour Harsh. She needs to wake up." Sarika maa added.

"I would take her mom. " Arnav spoke.

"But beta, your dad was telling that you have an important meeting today!"

"Mom, Anika is more important than anything else."

"Arnav, Dad if you don't mind..I can take Anika to hospital." I said.