CHP:-21

Enjoy reading guys
                              ***

It all started with a phone call at midnight 3am.

"Anika...Anika beta wake up! " Anika's mom rushed inside her room trying to wake her up.

"Maa...let me sleep. I'm tired." Anika whined snuggling into the blankets.

"Anika beta, I know you are tired but right now it's an emergency we need to go to hospital!" Anika jerked awake.

"Hospital! What happened is papa okay? Bhai? Why hospital?"

"I will tell you everything in car, now get ready. We are waiting for you downstairs."

Anika ignored the headache that was started to form, she quickly changed into decent clothes before rushing downstairs.

" Hurry up , Arnav is already waiting in the car." Anika's dad said as they made there way out.

"Papa now can someone tell me what happened and why are we going to hospital?" Anika asked being curious.

"Kalyani Dadi is been hospitalised due to kidney failure, Pinky ji had called ." Sarika said making Anika breath hitched.

Thousands of thoughts started rushing in her mind, the very first person that came to her mind was Shivaay, he was the closest to Dadi followed by OmRu. How they must be doing right now. She closed her eyes praying to almighty.

She didn't even realize that they reached the hospital entrance and everybody else was already getting out. Quickly following behind, they took up the lift to the assigned floor where Oberoi's were present.

As soon as the door opened, everybody rushed out and made there way towards Oberoi members. Sarika, Anika's mom went and hugged Pinky who bursted out crying, Harsh went and stood beside Tej and Shakti.

Arnav went near Shivaay and patted his back giving him assurance that everything would be fine.

Anika slowly walked towards OmRu, Om had a blank expression on his face while Rudra's eyes were red and swollen clearly known that he is been crying.

"Rudra" Anika called as she took a seat beside him.

"Bhabhi!" His voice cracked before he wrapped his arms around her and hide his face into her neck.

"I know it's hard to see Dadi in this condition right now but trust God, everything is gonna be fine." She rubbed his back trying to calm him down. Her other hand grabbed hold of Omkara's who just passed a small smile.

"We cannot live without her Bhabhi, she is our pillar!" His tears soaked her shirt which she cared less about.

"Nothing will happen to her, she is a fighter. " Anika spoke nothing but sweet.

Om just tightened his hold on her hands everytime the image of his Dadi lying lifeless reflected in his eyes. Anika could see he was battling with an inner turmoil inside. She couldn't do anything except assure them that everything is gonna be fine.

Her eyes found way towards Shivaay who sat opposite to them looking at nothing but the wall Infront. He looked defeated, his hairs messy, his eyes swollen, his slouched shoulders, Anika didn't like seeing him this way. She wanted to take him into her arms and tell him that everything will be normal.

Everybody stood up as doctor walked outside.

"Mrs.Kalyani Oberoi is been given a life support for now and we have already spread a word about kidney in other hospitals and hope to get it by morning. So we can start the operation as soon as possible. These two days are gonna be critical for her and we have to keep her in ICU till then. " Doctor announced.