CHP:49

Hello guys! Finally I'm back with new chapter. I'm really sorry I made you guys wait for so long.

                Enjoy reading guys

                             ***

Recap: Anika returning back from the hospital. She has suffered memory loss where she has forgotten last one year.

..

There was a sort of uncomfortable silence around. Harsh sat infront of Anika with Arnav and Sarika sitting on opposite couch.

"Dad, you said you wanted to talk about something. Is everything okay?" Anika asked looking around.

Harsh sighed before directing Arnav to continue . "You know what is today's date?"

"Obvio bhai, it's 19th if October 2021!"

" Princess we aren't in 2021 but 2022." Arnav sat down beside her taking hold of her hands.

"What do you mean Bhai?"

"I mean to say is, due to an accident, you have temporarily forgotten past year of your life and you still believe that it is 20th May 2021!"

Anika jerked her hands away in shock. She just looked at Arnav with big eyes.

"How...when...what happened?..I.." She started mumbling and caught hold of her head feeling dizzy.

"Shhh.... don't stress Princess, don't worry. Doctor said it's just temporary, you will get back your memory soon" Arnav embraced her trying to distract.

"Bhai, I want to know what happened in this one year. Everything..I want to know everything Dad..Mom please." She pleaded with teary eyes.

"Of course beta, we will but not everything at the same time. Right now you need rest. We shall continue at night, okay my baby." Harsh kissed her forehead, and rubbed her back trying to calm her .

"Chal Anu, let's go to your room." Sarika and Anika went upstairs.

"Dad, do you think we should call Shivaay for dinner and introduce him to her?"

"Hmm....call him. You know your sister, she won't stop until she knows everything."

"Yes dad,...ring ring* Arnav got interrupted by his phone ring.

"Will be there in few. Make sure everything is ready! He cut the call. Dad, I have somewhere to be, will be back in few hours "
..

Somewhere in the abandoned factory

"Hey...who are you guys? Why have you kidnapped me? Don't you know who am I...if my father comes to know he will destroy you guys ..leave me right now!" A man struggled trying to break free himself from the rope he was tied with.

Punch* "Shut up...nahi toh jaban bahar nikal denge!" A guard retarded making him hiss in pain.

Suddenly, the lights of the room switched onn. Sounds of the boot hitting the floor echoed around.

"Welcome to the hell Mr.Daksh Khurrana!" One of the man who stopped infront of him spoke .

"Mr.Rathore (Arnav)!" Daksh exclaimed as his eyes adjusted to the lights.

"Why am I here? What have I done?"

"As if you don't know Daksh" Arnav gritted his teeth and threw a punch on his face.

Cough* Cough* what the..punch* punch*, Arnav continued pouring out his anger not caring that he busted his knuckles.

Daksh coughed blood, "Ahhh" he groaned as a bone cracking voice echoed around. Arnav had broken his nose that was now bleeding.