CHP:-23

Enjoy reading guys
                              ***

"Shivaay bhaiya, did you like the food?" Rudra asked making everyone's attention turn towards him. Anika felt nervous since the time he had started eating the food and didn't even speak a word. She thought he might have not liked the food.

"Ahmm..he cleared his throat keeping the fork back on the plate. It's good." He said making everyone cheer while Anika blushed looking away.

"Puttar, come here. Dadi call. Yeh leh tera neg!" Dadi passed her the cover and blessed her. Soo all elders showered her with gifts, blessings and appreciation.

Anika excused herself and walked upstairs to keep the gifts in the room.

"Mummjji, I wanted to speak something important with you all. Now that Anika is not here, it's a perfect moment to tell." Jhanvi's words caught everyone's attention.

"Is everything okay Jhanvi? And why don't you wanna let Anika know about it?" Dadi asked being confused.

"Mummyji every girl has hundreds of dreams about her mairrage and we all knew how Anika was excited for her wedding. She had a whole wishlist starting from the tiny decorations to the food items for her mairrage.

I agree that situation was such that they had to get married in such hurry but now mummyji, you are all fit and fine, thank god, so can we not continue with the wedding preparations? We have still a week left and you always say that mairrage is all about joy, happiness, celebration and it's a lifetime moment to cherish.

A plus point here is that nobody knows except ours and Rathore's that Shivaay and Anika are married! It's Oberoi's first grandson's wedding it should be a big event." Jhanvi completed looking around waiting for someone to speak.

"Oh my maata! Yeh toh humne socha hi nahi! My bechari bacchi, didn't even thought a bit about her dreams and agreed to the mairrage without wasting a single minute. She deserves everything, Jethaniji you are correct, Mummyji let's start Shivaay and Anika's grand wedding preparations." Pinky added.

"Sahi kaha, call Rathore's and Gauri to continue with wedding preparations. Tej, Shakti help Jhanvi & Pinky with other stuffs and Shivaay what's your opinion regarding this?"

"Dadi, I'm fine with anything. If Anika wants this then I have no problem."

"Yeah...so tonight we are gonna celebrate Bhabhi's winning at Oberoi's club. I am gonna call all my friends." Saying this Rudra dashed out without listening to anyone.

All the conversation was heard by Anika who stood behind pillar, wiping her happy tears. She couldn't thank god enough who gave her such an amazing family that looked after and supported her dreams. Her insecurities which she had regarding her dreams acceptance by family just vanished into thin air.

"Anika come on have a seat." Jhanvi made Anika sit and served her the dinner.

"Eat properly and this was the last time you sat after all of us, from now onwards you have to sit with us and have dinner." Pinky carressed her head as she made her eat with her own hands.

Tej, Shakti had already retired back to there room, ShivOmRu had moved to the pool side to spend some Obro time.

"Thank you bhaiya." Rudra hugged Shivaay making him surprise.

"As far as I know, I haven't bought you the latest car or something...then what's this thank you for?" Shivaay asked looking at Om who just shrugged his shoulders.

"For giving me such best Bhabhi. You know it's only been a week since she's here and I just love her so much. You know she takes care of me just like you, I feel lucky to have her. So, thank you bhaiya." Shivaay just smiled patting his back.