CHP:-13

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***
Recap:-

"Oh my maata! Shaktiji, Jethji, Jethani ji, jaldi aaiye!" Pinky maa shouted all of sudden making us rush towards living hall.

"Omkara is in news..." She pointed at the screen.

"Mashoor kalakar Omkara Singh Oberoi Ka pardha fash! Inki banai hui murti mein mile crore ke drugs!"
                               ***

Everybody was stunned seeing the news.

"What rubbish are they talking about! Tej Singh Oberoi roared,I'm gonna sue them for publicizing such fake news against my son."

"Bhaisaab, I'll talk to Commissioner Kadam. Don't worry."

"Haye! Kiski nazar lag gai hai mere parivaar ko! Ek ke baad ek musibat aati ja rahi hai" Dadi cried.

"Dadi, please don't worry. I have already talked to Bhai and he is on his way to police station. We all know someone is framing Om in this case to defame him & Oberoi's. I promise I won't let single person point out finger on our family.
Badi maa, trust me, mein sab theek kardungi." Anika assured everyone and grabbed her purse and phone before moving towards the door.

"Umm... she turned around ,Shivaay is sleeping right now, he was really tired after overworking, so it would be better if we don't tell him about it if that's okay?" She asked and others nodded with a smile. She quickly left in her car towards police station.

"Bhai, what is the update? Is Om fine?" Anika asked on bluetooth while driving the car.

"I have contacted the lawyer,they are making bail papers ready , and don't worry he is fine."

"Bhai, who might have done this? Omkara has his exhibition next week and it can't be a coincidence that the news has been broadcasted just before a week of exhibition, knowing if he is proved guilty not only will he loose his hardwork but also indirectly it will affect Oberoi Industries."

"With the police force, investigators are also looking into the matter, hope culprit gets caught soon."

"Hope so. Anyways, I'll be there within 10 minutes."

"Come soon." They cut the call.

...

"Bhai, Om?" Anika asked as soon as she stepped inside the station.

"Lawyers are submitting the papers, he should be out in a minute or two." She impatiently waited tapping her foot & gazing at her watch every now and then.

"Mr.Rathore, Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi has got the bail but only for two days, we tried to get him out for more days but the case regarding drugs is worth Crores and unfortunately it was found in one of his sculpture that had to be shipped to Dubai.
And since past few months there has been news regarding smuggling of drugs from India to around nations and this incident has made Mr.Omkara fall into more chaos even when we know he is innocent. Lawyer explained.

"Jhooth ke paav nahi hote Mr.Shah, voh ladkhada hi jaata hai!" Om answered walking towards them.

Arnav hugged him asking if he is okay? To which he nodded and turned towards Anika, giving her side-hug.

"Sach kaha Om, don't you worry , hum hai na, hum sab theek kar denge. First let's go home, everyone is waiting for you." Thanking Mr.Shah (lawyer). Trio drives back to Rathore Mansion.

"Om, do you have any idea who might want to defame you? Do you suspect anyone?" Arnav asked looking at him from rear-view mirror.

"Uh-huh! Not that I remember someone specific." He answered and remaining ride was spent in silence.

...

"Omkara, are you okay? What happened? Who did this? " Everyone bombarded him with questions as soon as he stepped inside the hall.

"Mom, Dad, Dadi..Chitti Maa,Papa calm down. I'm all good. You guys please take a seat first." Om answered everyone's question patiently while on other hand Anika was searching for Shivaay.

As far as she knows him, he should have been up from his nap but he was nowhere to be seen. She quickly climbed upstairs towards the room and quietly entered the room to find it all dark with curtains closed, it was same as she had left before.

He was still asleep, she walked near him and touched his forehead to find it burning hot. He had fever! She decided to inform everyone but stopped thinking that everyone is already stressed with smuggling case but then she needs to tell them after all they are family members.

She decided to inform everyone at dinner time, but for now she moved towards kitchen to prepare some soup and khichdi for him.

"Anika beta, dinner is almost ready. Why are you making khichdi & soup? Is something wrong with your stomach?" Anika's mom asked seeing her daughter cooking the food that she dislikes the most.

"No maa, actually Shivaay is having fever so..."

"Oh my! Did you check his temperature? Is it too high? I should call the doctor. Have you informed Oberoi's about it?"

"Maa, relax..I have already talked with doctor and he has prescribed me some medicine. And I haven't shared this to anyone yet as they were already tensed. I  will surely inform them but first I need to feed him this so that he can have his medicine." She answered with her full focus on making food.

Sarika smiled looking at her daughter who had now grown up so much, she felt proud seeing her.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?"

"No maa, everything is almost done. Anyways, how is everyone out there?"

"Still gloomy but fine. Tej and Shakti bhaisaab have gone to meet Commissioner Kadam whereas your Dad and Arnav are trying their contacts and keeping in track with detective team. I hope we could reach to the culprit before it's too late."

"We will Maa, I'll just come." She grabbed food tray and moved towards the room.

"Shivaay..Shivaay..wake up!" She slowly patted his arm trying to wake him up.

He fluttered his eyes open slowly, "Ahh! This headache is killing me." He mumbled groaning.

"You are down with fever Shivaay. Have a bit of food, you will feel better and then go back to sleep, okay." She said politely and forwarded morsel near his lips to which he ate silently.

"Here just one more spoon and it's complete." Anika forced him to drink last portion of the soup.

"Now quickly have this medicine, by tomorrow you would be all fine." She passed him water, gulping the medicine down with help of water, Shivaay passed back the glass.

"Tha..thank you." His eyes reflected gratitude.

"No problem. It's my duty to take care of my sick fiance. Isn't it!" She smiled tugging him inside the blanket and sat beside him caressing his forehead till the time he fell asleep.

"I'm sorry Shivaay for hiding such big thing from you, I know if I had told you about Omkara, you wouldn't have listen to anyone niether you would have taken rest but I promise I will prove Omkara innocent before tomorrow night. Mein sab theek kardungi." She stared him for few more minutes before walking out of room.

... To be continued.

                                 ***

Who is behind all this chaos?

Will Omkara be proved innocent?

Will Anika be able to fulfill her promise?

What will be Shivaay's reaction when he comes to know about his brother been in a problem?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

         Do read, vote and comment.