CHP:40

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

Shivaay walked in radiating a powerful aura, infront was the person tied up with his face hidden in black mask.

He opened the mask..."You!" Shivaay shouted and punched him on the face making the person groan.

Arnav walked in and was shocked to see the person infront.

"I'm sorry sir, please leave me...I won't do  such thing from now.. please forgive me sir..I'm sorry" the person trembled, begging to forgive.

"How dare you betray Oberoi's! How dare you! Khanna what did he do?" Shivaay asked trying to control his anger.

"Sir, I..I won't be able to tell...if you hadn't order me to catch him and tie him up here alive..he would be dead by now." Shivaay was surprised to see Khanna's reaction. The Khanna he knew was always calm and composed .

"What's the matter Khanna?" Arnav asked. There all answers were in the tab he passed to them.

There blood boiled liked lava, there inner beast screamed and scratched wanting out, there brain was numb, eyes red with revenge...next second a crash was heard.

The tab was smashed on the wall. It was the video of man assaulting Anika in the room.

"You bastard!" Arnav roared punching the hell out of the man. Shivaay just stood their watching Arnav beat sh*t out of man.

"Sir, he was there when Anika man was assaulted by that monster. He was the one who made that video."

"Who gave you the money? Who is behind all this? " Arnav grabbed his collar asking for an answer.

"I ...cough*...I was given 20 lakhs for it and I don't know who cough* cough* is behind it.." blood ran down his forehead, his lips were busted, his cheeks held black punch marks.

"Khanna make sure you torture him in such a way that he will remember it till his next 7 births. Shivaay walked slowly to the person who was revealed to be none other than Oberoi Hotels Manager. He caught hold of his hair, you have messed with wrong person, I would have loved to torture you but I don't wanna dirty my hands and don't worry unless you don't reveal the mastermind my men will take proper care of you."

"Shivaay I shall meet you at mansion after sometime. I need sometime alone." Arnav walked away and Shivaay drives back towards Oberoi mansion.

His focus was on her only, his steady steps took him upstairs, ignoring the calls of family members..he rushed towards their room and saw her bundled up in blanket with her focus on laptop.

Without another thought, he walked towards her, engulfing her into a tight hug.

"Shivaay" Anika was surprised with his behaviour. They didn't share such closeness except once or twice when she found herself in his embrace when she woke up before him & reception incident.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" She carressed his back as he didn't loosen up his hold on her. He just stayed there taking inn her natural scent that calmed him up.

At one end her heart was fluttering with the new found intimacy but on other side she was tensed watching him like this.

Shivaay slowly broke the hug after few minutes, he cupped her cheeks looking at her longingly. He pulled her closer kissing her forehead before once again embracing her. His mind was constantly playing that footage making him go crazy. He didn't knew how will he handle her when she gets her memory back.

"Shivaay you are scaring me. You are okay right? " Shivaay's silence was just increasing her anxiety. But who would tell her that Shivaay was in no state to answer, his mind was all numb.

They only knew how many minutes they stayed in each other's embrace. "I'm okay..just had a feeling that you were not okay."

"I'm all fine Shivaay. Don't worry. Jab tak aap mere saath ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta." She spoke looking into his eyes. There eye-lock was interrupted with Anika's phone ringing.

"Excuse me" she mumbled before picking up the call.

Shivaay decided to change into something comfortable and get some office word done before lunch time.
..

"Shivaay" It's been an hour both were working on their laptop when Anika called.

"Hmm.."

"Shivaay I know you said not now but I feel like it's high time we should complete family ritual of doing darshan at Kuldevi mandir that is located in outskirts of Mumbai."

"I know...she interrupted him before he could speak anything, you are doing this for me but trust me Shivaay I'm all fine now plus last few days have been quite hectic for us so it will be an environment change and also ritual will be completed." She tried giving as much reasons for making him agree.

"But..

"No if's and but Shivaay, it's just a day trip. It's hardly a 3 hours drive from here please..." She made a puppy face.

"Okay!" He sighed making her squeal in delight. To his shock she kissed him on his cheek before rushing out to inform others.

Shivaay sat rooted at his place, his hand touched the place where her lips were few seconds ago, a small smile appeared his lips which he masked quickly before continuing his work.

...
'Anika you idiot...you kissed him!!' Anika shreiked mentally as she stopped outside their room. Her cheeks had turned red and a stupid smile graced her face.

'Oh my god...oh my god! How am I gonna face him now!! What did I do..' she mumbled hiding her face in her hands.

'Calm down...just behave as if nothing happened okay. Calm down' Anika self talked while climbing down stairs.

"Maa" Anika called spotting Pinky in the hallway.

"Anika beta, kuch chahiye? Are you hungry..chal parathe bana deti hoon!" Pinky pulled Anika with her towards kitchen.

"Maa, aap na bohot chinta karti hai. Aap bethiye yaha." (Mom you take too much tension, calm down and take a seat here) she guided her towards nearby couch.

"Maa, me and Shivaay have decided to go and visit Kuldevi mandir and complete last ritual tomorrow." Informed Anika

"Are you sure beta? If you feel better you can go but if you are going because ritual is remaining then don't..health matters." She explained carresing her face.

"I'm better mom. Infact ek teer se do nishan hai...pehle toh Puja aur mata rani ke darshan ho jayge aur dusra environment change ho jayga..ghar bethe bore ho gai hoon!" (It's like hitting two birds with one arrow. At one side we shall visit and get blessings of goddess on other side I'll get some environment change).

"Okay, if that's what you guys want. I will prepare Puja ka saman ..and wear red dress tomorrow okay."

"Okay maa and please don't tell Shivaay about fasting ritual, he needs to take his medicines and you know we cannot risk his health."

"Par Anika beta, you are also not doing fasting, you also need to have your medicines naaa..."

"Maa , trust me it's just for few hours, once we complete the darshan ..I will take my medicines.. please..." She asked making pinky promise.

"Tujhse koi nahi jeet sakta!" (Nobody can win over you) Pinky mumbled hug from Anika.

...to be continued

                               ***

Precap:  🚗 🗻 🛕🙏 🌸🌈

Let's see if you guys can interpret the meaning of the Precap.

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

        Do read, vote and comment.