CHP:-2

Enjoy reading guys
                                ***

"Hello uncle-aunty!" He touched my parents feet while greeting them. Not bad!

"Hey Shivaay!" Bhai walked forward and hugged him. He sat after mini milap (welcome) session was over.

"Maaji, voh hum yeh keh rahe the ke ek baar Shivaay aur Anika ek doosre se thoda baat kar le, I mean thoda Jaan le toh aacha hoga! (Mom, it will be good if Shivaay and Anika could talk something in alone and get to know each other.)

"Ha, kyu nahi. " (Yes, why not!") Dadi answered.

"Anika take Shivaay to your room." Mumma said to which I nodded and looked at him to find him already looking at me.

I stood and up he quietly followed behind. It's so akaward yaar.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention which I was successful in.. "Hi, myself Anika." I forwarded my hand.

"I know!" Haww...so rude. I lowered my hand feeling embarrassed.

We stepped inside my room. Thank god servants had already cleared the mess or else I would have to face double embarrassment.

"Listen Ms.Anika, I'm doing this marriage just to make my family happiness and nothing else so please don't expect anything else from this name-sake relationship."Truly speaking, I was shocked but I didn't show it on my face.

"Neither am I , Mr.SSO. I'm doing this to fulfill the promise my grandfather gave to your grandfather. Nothing else! I huffed crossing my arms. Bagad billa kahika! I mumbled.

"Great then! We are even!" He wore his shades and walked out of her room . Tadi toh dekho inki, ughhh! I was frustrated by his cold behaviour and walked out towards hall.

...

"Rishta pucca ho gaya. Badhai ho!" Dadi announced and everyone rejoiced.

"I'll bring the sweets." Mom rushed towards kitchen. Dad came forward taking me into a hug while I faked smile at him.

Mom made us eat sweets and soon dadi, pinky aunty and Jhanvi aunty walked forward and hugged me.

"It's decided, tomorrow, you guys are coming to Oberoi Mansion and I'll call Panditji to come there and we'll decide Shivaay and Anika's wedding date.
I looked at Shivaay to find him annoyed due to Omru's constant teasings.

Later everyone had dinner and after spending good amount of time here we bid abide to them.
..

"Meri bachi, kitni badi ho gai hai. Abb toh jaldi sasural chali jayegi aur isse ghar ko sona kar jaygi." Mom had tears glistening in her eyes. Dad walked beside her taking her into side hug.

"Mumma, stop being senti. If you want, I'll not get married."

"Chup kar, badmash. Now go and sleep early. Tomorrow we have to reach Oberoi Mansion at time."

"Yes boss!" Me and Bhai chorused.

"Goodnight Bhai"

"Good night princess." He wished before walking into his room.

I slumped on the bed trying to process everything. Removing my jewelleries , I changed into my night suit feeling relief. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day. I closed my eyes allowing deep slumber to engulf me.

...

"Dad there is an urgent issue to be solved at office. I'll directly meet you guys at Oberoi Mansion. Please make mom understand." He nodded showing thumbs up.

"What about breakfast?"

"I'll have it there. See you." I kissed his cheeks before rushing out.

...

"Shravan, make sure by the time I reach office, everything is on my table." I spoke with my secretary on the call.

"Good and make sure the new collection portfolio is also present there."

"Hmm..will see you in a bit!" I cut the call .

...

"Uncle stop the car!" I asked my driver. I quickly got out, trying to safely dodge the cars on the busy street.

I looked straight to find a car zooming towards the puppy that was unable to walk away.

Without thinking twice, I jumped in front of the car grabbing the little creature into my arms. I closed my eyes hearing screeching noise of the car. Huh! Why don't I feel any pain? Am I not flying in the air? I opened my eye to see the car stop just an inch before me.

"Are you mad? Did you find only my car to die ." A familiar voice broke my trance.

"SSO!" I whispered.

"Ms.Anika are you fuc*in serious?" He shouted making me take a step back. He looked really mad.

"Umm..voh..I..was trying to save this puppy from getting hit." He looked into my arms at the little puppy who was busy licking my hand.

"Get inside the car right now!" He ordered.

"No, I have my car waiting for me on the other side." I pointed.

"I didn't ask Ms.Anika. Please get inside before I drag you." Bagadbilla! I muttered before sitting inside the car.

I securely strapped seatbelt.

"Do you have phone?"

"Yes"

"Give na, I wanna inform Kaka that I'm with you." Without further argument he passed me the phone.

I muttered thanks before informing Kaka.

"Hello Shravan, there is an emergency. I won't be able to come. Could you take care of it?

You sure? Thank you. I owe you. And yes then provide me with deets."

"Make sure you don't pull such stunt anytime in future." Shivaay  said breaking the silence.

"Hmm.. Could you please stop at Veterans clinic. This cute muckchin is injured. I petted his head slowly.

...

"Lo Shivaay , Anika saath mein hi aa gaye!" Dadi announced as soon as we stepped in. I looked at the magnificent structure Infront of me looking no less than a royal palace.

"Wow..dog!" Rudra rushed towards me taking small puppy in his hands.

"Rudra, handle him with care, he is injured." Shivaay pointed towards his leg wrapped in bandage.

"What happened to him?" Omkara joined.

" I saw him lying injured on the busy road..

"And in order to rescue him..this mad girl jumped infront of my car!" Shivalay completed.

"Oh my maata!"
"What?"
"Anika!"
"Puttar!"
"Princess.." everyone rushed towards me asking me if I am okay and scolding me for being careless.

"I'm all fine. Thanks to him!" I looked towards Shivaay.

"Thank you Shivaay.." Dad hugged him.

"Please don't thank me dad."

..

"Kalyani ji, yeh toh gazab ho gaya!" Pandit ji said looking surprised.

"What happened?"

"I haven't seen such a couple in my whole life. There stars join together to make them more stronger, there life isn't gonna be smooth but the two together are enough to challenge the upcoming worst, and most importantly they are gonna set an example of Ishqbaazi..."
Our eyes met and

....to be continued..

                              ***

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Waiting for your reviews:)

Do read, vote and comment.