CHP:-27

Enjoy reading guys

                            ***

"Shivaay!" She whispered before closing her eyes and snuggling into his chest.

Shivaay looked at his now drunken wife and shook his head before carrying her towards the car. He dropped a message to Om and Arnav about the same before driving to Rathore Mansion.

"Oye Billu...I hate you. I..I .. don't wanna go with..you..you.." Anika's stumbled with words.

"Shh..who told you to get this drunk..huh! You are gonna have one hell hangover tomorrow in the morning." He scolded her like a five year old kid while she pouted folding her arms.

"Haww ...I will not talk to you..you bad!" Shivaay sighed knowing drunk Anika isn't gonna be easy to handle.

He agrees that he was late to the party but he had a reason which he decided to let her know tomorrow once she is all sober.

Shivaay parked the car and moved on other side to help her get out of the car.
He opened the door for her forwarding his hand but she just made a face not making any attempt to get down.

"Anika...come out."

"No!" She spoke showing her tongue.

"Anika ..stop behaving like a kid or else I will have to force you out of the car."

Anika ignored him and without wasting another second he pulled her into his arms and walked inside the mansion.

"You Billu..you are bad, you didn't even call me everyday and just texted once! How Boring Singh Oberoi you are.." Anika complained jabbing her fingers on his chest."

"Hmm...I see...but couldn't you instead call me?" Shivaay asked looking at her.

"Haww... don't you know that it's the guy who always misses the girl. Itna toh mere Wattpad readers ko bhi pata hai.Huh!" Anika scoffed .

"Wattpad? What's that?" Shivaay was confused as he settled her on her bed.

"Hawww...how dare you don't know your wife's first love!" Anika dramatically started crying. A possessive feeling ran down his veins hearing the word first love.

Shivaay raised his eyebrows in question and folded his arms waiting for her to answer.

"My Wattpad..my love... " She continued mumbling. He sighed and took seat beside her.

"It's already late, sleep Anika."

"No...I'm ..hiccup .not..hiccup.. hiccup sleepy."

Shivaay made her drink some water, he didn't knew how to take care of drunken Anika.

"You..You .. are bad hubby!" Anika complained crawling on his lap. Shivaay's eyes were popped out of the socket. He hesitated before holding her securely so that she doesn't fall.

"I..

"Kiss me!"

"What?" Shivaay shouted listening to her demand.

"Aww..my poor ears." She glared at him rubbing her ears.

God please help me! Where have I got myself stuck! Shivaay whispered feeling helpless.

"You, Billu..kiss me!" Anika demanded puling him closer by his collars.

"Anika..you are drunk and you don't know yourself what you're speaking!"

"You are bad..you are not kissing me." She started hitting him with her small fist and faking sobs.

"Shh... please don't cry. I can't see you crying." He gently cupped her cheeks trying to calm her down.