All the press and media wished Jhanvi for the initiative and got the interviews of few children who were happily eating and enjoying with the gifts. The women who felt ashamed gave a proud speech for CK Fashions and Jhanvi.

Police left after everything was settled not before Jhanvi made all the press and media along with police to click a photo with all the women employees and the children which made Jhanvi's name trend on every social media. 

Naren who watched all the happenings in the news threw a vase shattering the huge display unit. Liya tried to stop him but he was mad and started breaking the things. She slapped him to stop his madness. He stared at her and his breathing was fast. Liya pulled him closer and started kissing him and in turn he clutched her hair and chewed on her lips that she felt the metallic taste of her blood. He stopped when her tears touched his palms that were holding her cheeks.

Nar: Sorry ...sorry...di....I m so sorry. All my plans are failing and I could not do anything to him. I want him to go through the pain which I had in my life but everytime I m failing.

Liya: Naren stop this madness. This madness of getting revenge is only breaking you and your hardworks. Please stop this Naren...for me, for Mayuri, for us...I have gone through enough of this vengeance in my life. I don't want you to suffer like me. Please Naren..

Naren: Sorry Liya. Go home. I want to be alone for sometime. 

He entered his room and slammed the door shut. Liya sat on the couch in the living waiting for him to come back on his own.

Jhanvi sat silently watching the women who had their head bowed infront of her and their husbands were in the same state.

Jha: So, are the garments ready for inspection. Shall I send the interns tomorrow for the job.

The women started crying for their foolishness when one of them spoke.

Woman: Madam, we did not want to this to you. You gave us a light in our life but it was our husbands who forced us to do this. We did not have any other option than do to this.

Jha: Why did they want you stop working for us ? Is the payment is less or you don't find time ?

Woman: No madam, they got a call from someone to stop this work and gave huge money for this. We are sorry madam. You gave us everything but we were ungrateful.

Jha: Let Bygones be bygones. Can I trust you all now on this project ? If not no problem there are many women who are ready to work for us.

Women: No madam, we will do the work prefectly. You can send the interns for inspection tomorrow. This time whatever comes we will not give up.

Jha: Thank you and about the call your husbands received don't bother on that. We will handle that. 

Jhanvi informed Mayuri to make arrangements for them return their homes and left from there. Sanjay and Ram accompanied her to the penthouse.

Akhil and Kabir who got to know about the problem later watched the live news of Jhanvi's spectacular way of handling the issue and felt proud. Akhil took his mobile to call Jhanvi but before that the US police reached there to meet him.

Akh: I think today is police day for me and my wife...

Police: Mr. Akhil, the person whom you wanted to capture has took the flight to India in the morning. He is out of our reach. 

Police gave him the passport details of the man and left from there. Akhil called the commissioner himself and gave the passport details to trap him at the airport.

Akh: Kabir, how far is the works ?

Kab: They are working through out the night Akhil. We still have 9 hours left and will get it completed. Its early morning Akhil lets rest for sometime and return back to check everything.

They returned back to the hotel and Akhil called Jhanvi who was now holding the baby after so many hours of leaving her at home.

Akh: My Jhansi rani is trending now for her business talents. Congrats sweet cheeks wish I was there watching everything infront of my eyes. 

Jha: Why will I not handle professionally when my husband is such a business tycoon.

Akh: So proud of you Jaan, to see you grow heights. Missing you so much di. Need your hug so badly now. Show our daughter now. Let me see her.

Jhanvi showed the sleeping baby to AKhil who gave air kiss to her.

Jha: Is everything ok Akhil ? How is the works going on for the ceremony ?

Akh: All is well Angel. tomorrow is big day.

Jha Mv: If everything is ok you would have been sleeping at this hour Akhil. I will find out.

Jha: I know you will taste only success in life. 

Akh: Right now I want to taste something else and missing it so much Jaan. I think I have lost so much weight in these two days without you beside me.

Jha: Just two more days da mamu then you will be here with us and lets cuddle with our princess.

Akh: waiting di wifey. First lets cuddle with princess and later we will cuddle on the couch. Did you have my dreams. What did I do ?

Jha: you were good boy and let me sleep without disturbing.

Akh: See I m good but you are so bad Jaan. You were doing all naughty things to me in my dreams. you want to know what you did ?

Jha: No, come soon and I will do it in real. Now get back to sleep and call me after you are awake.

Akh: Good night angel. I love you.

Jha: Love you so much Akhil.

Akhil cut the call and laid on the bed but Jhanvi was awake recollecting his face which he masked above his stress and frustration.

**************************

A/N:

Still Akhil's project is yet to be started. Lets see that in next chapter.

Will Jhanvi find the reason behind Akhil's stress and what will she do if she knew about it ? Keep guessing as usual.

Many of you have commented asking for my well being. Thank you so much. Feeling better now.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You.