Boom -

There was a bang in the bathroom, and the whole room was engulfed in flames by the explosion.

"Wang Wang!" [Gu Bin, this is going to cause you and death! If fool Zeng drank that bowl of chicken soup, you would have been wiped out in the bathroom]

Gu Bin hugged Zeng Yan, the light in his eyes was extremely cold.

During the exam time, the students are doing the questions in the classroom. The next second, the students opened their mouths in shock and saw two uniformed police officers walk into the classroom.

The police officer searched for a while, and his eyes locked on Xu Wenqing: "Xu Wenqing, you are suspected of murdering Mr. Xiao Ling, please come with us." "Mr. Police Officer, did you misunderstand something? A Ling and I are good friends, why would you want to kill him?

" After finishing speaking, he took Xu Wenqing and left with a strong force.

The classmates watched the police officers go away and were still in shock: "Did you hear that? Xu Wenqing is actually a murderer! He murdered Senior Xiao Ling!" "How is it possible?" Image, some classmates still can't believe the fact that he wants to murder Xiao Ling.

"How else can there be fakes? The police have come to arrest him." A classmate hurriedly swiped a Weibo post after taking the exam: "Look! Today's Weibo hot search #Xiao's President Xiao Ling's house exploded, and his life and death are unknown. !#"

"Isn't that what he did?" "Who knows..."

Xu's father and Xu's mother hurried to the police station when they heard the news. When Xu's mother saw her son's hands being handcuffed, she was heartbroken and turned around. He got angry at the police officer: "How do you do things? My son is absolutely impossible to do such a thing! Can people be arrested at will? Believe it or not, I will sue you!" The

police officer was also innocent: "We have not wronged anyone, The evidence is conclusive, Mr. Xu has murdered Mr. Xiao Ling several times, and there are several accomplices."

Xu's mother turned her head in a panic, but only saw Xu's father's pale face: "Wei Jun?"

"Tattoo." Gu Bin walked in, his eyes were dark, his indifference and indifference were all his appearances. Once someone important was hurt, the mask would be torn to shreds, revealing fierce fangs.

He said coldly: "Your son attacked me and my lover, no matter what reason you have, he wants to kill me, the evidence is conclusive!" Regardless of Mother Xu's extremely shocked face after seeing his appearance, Gu Bin continued: "The first time, he was addicted to my wine, and he did something in the car. If it wasn't for my life, hehe; the second time, he instructed my uncle to send a killer to the clubhouse to kill me. ;The third time, in my bathroom, I sent my fiancée to add drugs to the soup...I don't know what the deep hatred between me and the Xu family is.... Xu Wenqing made you so Hate me?" The words stopped here, and Gu Bin's sharp eyes were directed at the other party.

Mother Xu covered her mouth and eyes with tears, and she shook her head uncontrollably: "No...no..."

"Haha." Xu Wen chuckled, his voice hoarse and gray: "Don't you know all about it? I hate you! After 20 years of smooth sailing, one day you tell me that the Xu family's arrogant son is not me? You want to come back and take everything from me! How can I accept it? I can't accept it!" Xu Wenqing's hair was messy , looked crazy: "Xiao Ling, I hate you! Why didn't you die back then? You want to come back and fight me? If I try again, why can't I beat you?!" The

police officer felt that the man had lost his mind and started talking nonsense. After speaking, they sent someone to escort him in. Mother Xu suffered too many blows today, and finally found her parents and son, but found that her adopted son wanted to kill Gu Bin, she couldn't stand it and fainted. Father Xu caught her and looked at Gu Bin pleadingly: "Xiao Ling, can you forgive us?"

Gu Bin's heart was not fluctuating, the original Xiao Ling had been killed long ago, and it was useless to talk about forgiveness.

He just wants to go back and take care of that fool in his house now.

The murderer was finally found, the mission in this world is over, and it can come to an end. Gu Bin sat in front of Zeng Yan's hospital bed and looked at him with a puzzled expression, Xiao Jiu kept shouting: "The mission is complete, let's log out of the world quickly. Right? I don't want to be a dog here for the rest of my life!"

Gu Bin: "Then what will he do?"

Xiao Jiu bites his teeth: "I don't care! Gu Bin, tell me, is it important to me or to him?

" "Okay, let's go then."

"Ah?" Xiao Jiu was surprised, looking at the pitiful little bully on the hospital bed, with a somewhat reluctant expression on his face: "Is it really going to leave like this? He hasn't woken up yet? Don't you say goodbye?" To be honest, it still I'm a little reluctant, because Zeng Xiaoshou is very stupid, but he treats him very well. He even made a custom game console for him that can also play with dog paws

. Secretly observing Xiao Jiu's tangled expression, she pretended to be indifferent: "Will you go?"

Xiao Jiu: "Or...let's stay for a while."

"Oh, that's what you said. Don't go back when it's time."

This stay was reserved for Zeng Yan's death.

Gu Bin manages Xiao's business better and better. Countless fans are stunned by the appearance of his aloof president Bingshan. He is a domineering president. He is handsome and has long legs. He is rumored to be gay, and he has always been a gay The throne of the circle sex fantasies first.

But the reporters and fans didn't take this to heart. After all, in their opinion, someone with a fortune like Gu Bin will one day go back to inherit the lineage. Otherwise, wouldn't such a large family property be cheap for outsiders? It wasn't until one day that the Xiao family announced their marriage to the Zeng family, and the fans realized that it was true that Gu Bin said that he had a boyfriend! The boyfriend is Zeng's little son! Would the Zeng family actually agree? How did Gu Bin catch the other party? Stunned.jpg After marriage, Xu's father and Xu's mother often made excuses to send some gifts. Xu Wenqing murdered Gu Bin three times. He was originally sentenced to death, but after Xu's mother's manipulation, he was finally sentenced to life imprisonment. Gu Bin knew about this. Although he did not reject these gifts, he never responded. Every time he sent his secretary to deal with these things, he never touched them. However, Zeng Yan was invited to Xu's house once. Seeing that Gu Bin had no objection, Xu's father and Xu's mother felt that this was a breakthrough to ease the relationship with their son, and invited Zeng Yan to go there several times. Zeng Yan leaned on Gu Bin's shoulder and rolled his big black and white eyes: "If you don't like it, I won't go."

"As you wish."

Seeing that Gu Bin had no objection, Zeng Yan was happy.

Gu Bin looked at his cheerful back and sighed, knowing that he was doing it for his own good and that he didn't want him to be too stiff with his parents. But the owner of this body died, and he didn't know whether the real Xiao Ling would resent Xu's father and Xu's mother under Jiuquan.

Over the years, he has vaguely guessed why Xu Wenqing was able to kill the male protagonist Xiao Ling. After Xu Wenqing was reborn, the rules of the world changed, and Xiao Ling became a cannon fodder in his life trajectory. It was not until Gu Bin's return that he regained the plot that the male protagonist should have.

Xiao Jiu yawned slowly: "Next year, next year we must go..."

Gu Bin looked at its duplicitous appearance and smiled quietly.