30. My cruel angel

Tae's pov:-

I was waiting outside of the room in waiting area with others. They all said he wouldn't make it, I also believed it for a second when his pulse didn't came even after 3 minutes.

I felt like destroying everything, just the thought of living alone in this world was infuriating. But I still kept giving him CPR, even all of them gave up but I didn't...I couldn't.

Then the doctor came and so his pulse, making me let out a shaky breath, I walked out of the room letting the doctors treat him.

I looked out of window as sun started preparing for a day. The sky is barely white, everything looks fresh. I saw flocks of birds passed by as they chirped. The orange gleam was peeking out from the east giving me a serene view of the morning. I would have appreciated the view, if it was another time but right now this beautiful view making me nauseous, I looked away from it not able to see anymore.

It was after forever when the doctors came out, I quickly stood on my foot and walked towards him followed by others, but nothing came out from my mouth.

"He made it." These three words were enough for my tears to fall which I was keeping it bay. "He wouldn't able to make it if you stopped giving him CPR. So good work with that. Although it would take him 48 hours to wake up but he's out of danger." Doctors reported before excusing themselves.

Everyone sighed in relief, they were happy and somewhat disappointed that they gave up on their boss like that. They all looked at Taehyung with admiration in their eyes. It was no secret that some of them didn't liked him but Maybe it's going to change from now.

After 2 days:-

Jk's pov:-

I always thought why people was afraid of death, they knew we all will die one day...so why shouldn't prepared for it beforehand.

I've attended many funerals because of my work, I saw them cried for their loved ones who left this world. Watching them there was always this thought that came in my head 'will someone cry for me too?' But then I would shrugged it the next second.

I didn't care about anyone nor someone cared about me, I have listened the word 'love' from people's mouth but I never understood it nor them. I never loved anyone nor anyone loved me.

I was always alone and I liked to be alone. I hate talking to people or them talking to me. But I could listen him forever without getting bored.

When the moment I saw him sitting on a sofa in my mansion looking at me, I knew that this boy is going to change by beliefs. Hence I called him my angel, he gave me his care, his affection and his love to me which no one ever gave me. I never knew I've longed for it until him.

And now I am fearing death, I always knew I'm going to die by some enemy. I thought I would be ready to die but when I was in his arms hugging him tightly, I wasn't ready and won't ever be. I could feel the life draining from my body as he hugged me tightly and then slowly darkness enveloped me.

I didn't want to die, I want to live with him, to love him, to rule this world with him by my side. And so I grabbed onto the thread of my life. There was no way I was giving up, so I fought.

So I thought of taehyung, how he smiled that shaped like a box, how he would comb my hair with his fingers as we lay beside each other at night. How I would sleep peacefully when his scent surround me. How he would kiss me, how he call me bunny and I need more of that.

I need to go back to him and make more of those precious memories with him. I started to fight like hell to stay instead of fade away.

Eventually I started feel my muscles move and my eyes heavy but I was able to open them slightly, letting in the bright blurry vision around me.