3. when I saw you

Tae's pov:

I was at sehun's place, he called me after my dad left, telling me he was getting bored, so I came to give him company until dad come back from hospital. We were playing overwatch while having snacks when there was knock on the door.

The door opened revealing Mr.lee ( sehun' dad ). "I see tae is here, well tae why you don't come here often, Do you not like it here?" Mr.lee said standing at the doorway, checking me out and smirking at me. 'Yes I don't like it here you creepy pervert old hag' I so wanted to tell him this but I respect elders and sehun is also here, so I gave him my fake smile "No uncle I'm busy these days with upcoming exams, that's why I couldn't able to come here." I replied while playing game.

"Dad what are you doing here? Do you need something?" Sehun asked still playing his game. "No I just wanted to check on you son." He replied still eyeing me. I was feeling uncomfortable because of his lusty stares that I lost my game. " yess I won " sehun yelled throwing his fist in the air.

" so that game is over I'm going home " I said standing up. "Stay for lunch tae, I would really like that?" Mr.lee said smiling very sweetly at me. You would like that that's why I am not staying, and why does he keep calling me tae. I really want to punch his face.

"I'm sorry uncle" I'm really not sorry "but I have plans for lunch with my dad, so maybe next time" I politely reject his offer, he looks pissed "Bye sehun I'm leaving" I stepped forward to leave then suddenly many mens suited in black barged in the room and started dragging Mr.lee.

I was too shocked to react anything, sehun went to stop them but they also grabbed him. They started coming towards me also dragging me with them. I started wiggling from their grip, they were so strong no matter how much I put strength, they wouldn't budge.

I yelled at them to let go but they just wouldn't listen. Then one man wearing black jeans with black shirt, his hair was golden brown came forward, I think he is their boss. He yelled frustratingly on his two men "why aren't they tied up, you couldn't done a simple task, quickly tied them up and throw them in the van." "yes sir"

Then one grabbed my arms, tied them behind me and blindfolded me, after that he pushed me in the van. At this point I don't know what is happening but I can tell sehun and Mr.lee is also with me because of the whimpering sound coming from besides me, which I know belong to sehun.

I was terrified and didn't know what to do, my breathing was getting heavy and my heart beat started rising but it wasn't the time to get panick. I've to stay strong for my parents and I've to go to amusement park too, I can't just die here like this.

I started taking deep breathes to calm my heart, started thinking good things like ice cream, strawberries, snow fall, mom, dad, yeah, now feeling somewhat better.

No one pov:

After 35 minutes, car stopped at the mansion. The men wearing black suits came out and started dragging three of them inside. Taehyung was petrified, he didn't understand why'd they bring him here, he haven't done anything to anyone, he was confused.