23. fake death

No one's pov:-

Everything was going according to the plan, junkook already knew from his sources that russian Don is going to attack on Italian mafia and put an end to them that's why he put the proposition in front of Alessandro to fake his death.

There was no way out of this, it had to be done. Jungkook was in his basehouse sitting on a single sofa, he was relishing the taste of red wine in the middle of the night waiting for his messenger.

The man came running to where he was sitting graciously, he bowed his head with both fear and respect for the said Man.

"Boss it has started."He quaked receiving a hum from the mafia boss.

The silence that came after was enough to let him know that he should leave now, which he did. Jk close his eyes as his mind thought of possible scenarios how this all will play out. First time in his life he was unsure of something and there are many things on the line which he he can't fick up.

In the mansion, people were taking there much needed sleep after the stressful day whereas the Italian Don was wide awake knowing well the attack is about to happen.

He thought of the mafia boss plan, how they discussed everything one day prior of what he would do, he would let them kill him, not literally.

He started hearing footsteps, then the sound of gunshots echoed in the mansion causing havoc to his people, but he can't do anything about it, he would really get killed before he tried to help them.

So he stayed rooted to his place clenching his fist till his knuckles turned white as he heared the screaming of his people.

He heard the footsteps coming closer to his room, the door swung open, the men wearing masks barged in the room. They stopped in his tracks seeing target sitting on a bed like he was waiting for them.

One man smirked behind his mask, he was the leader of the troope. "Ciao capo." He recognized the voice, It was his fucking man who he thought would never betrayed him but guess what loyalty is overrated, there's no such thing as faithfulness.

"Dane" he sneered as he clenched his jaw, restraining himself from jumping on him and beat the pulp out of him.

"I suppose there's no need to ask  why the dog thought of biting his master." Don fumed standing up.

"Uh-uh I wouldn't dare to walk further, stay in your place."  He gritted his teeth as he pointed the gun on his chest.

"You better make sure that I will die because if I get out of here alive then I will come back to you and I will make a wind chimes out of all your bones and hang it on the tree beside your grave." He growled as he breath heavily in anger making the man gulped slightly.

"Then I have to make sure you die and never came back even as a ghost." He muttered and it happened in a second. He pressed the trigger.

He shot him not once or twice but six times, two bullet was shot on his abdomen, two on his chest, on his shoulder.

His vision got blurry as he fall with a thud making a mess on his white carpet with his red blood.

He was instantly dead or that's what they thought.

"Check his pulse." He ordered one of his man. The said man move towards the lying dead man, he kneeled down and bring his hand to his neck. He put two of his fingers on his neck to check his pulse.

But there was nothing, no pulse, no breathing, he shake his head indicating that he really is dead.

"Fucking finally" he rejoiced his victory. "Now I will be the capo." He let out a menacing laugh as he dialed the Russian Don.