6. Agony

No one's pov:-

Elder kim, hae jin and seo Yun came back to their suite where they were staying for the time being in Daegu. Right now they were sitting at the sofa with min ji, gossiping their evil deeds.

When youngest of them spoke "but I'm angry with you three" while pouting. "Stop making faces, you look like monkey" haejin said snickering. "Like you are not my brother" she retorted.

Ignoring him she started "you three went to enjoy yourselves but what about me I was getting bored here." She said whining.

"Well....who said game is over" her mother spoke while smirking. "What do you mean mom?" She asked confused, hae jin was also intrigued to know what his dear mom is planning.

"We still have his mother and if he wants her back then he will do whatever we ask him to" her mom replied. "That mean it's my turn to have fun" min ji said rubbing her hands together, smiling evilly.

"Oh....I know that look" hae jin said knowing what his sister is thinking. "You know me so well brother.....so.... someone have his number?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

With taehyung:-

He was lying passed out on a cold hard floor, he open his eyes with a groan leaving his lips and sat up while holding his head, he blinked his eyes few times due to blurriness.

Then he looked around to find out where he was and saw that he was in his house. After few seconds, memories started to surface in front of his eyes like he is living those moments again, heart wincing sob left from his mouth after remembering everything "no no ....mom ...no"

He got up and started searching for his mom while yelling "mom....mom where are you?" He was sobbing very badly and was just praying that 'please be it a dream'.

After searching everywhere he still didn't find his mom. He was sitting on the floor while crying loudly calling for his mom, he felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. If he lost her too then there would be no one with him, he will get alone.

Then his phone started ringing catching his attention. He ran to his phone thinking it must be mom, but it was an unknown number. Again there was an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach. He picked up the call.

On the phone:-

"Who is this?" He asked while sniffing.
"Hello, dear step brother" so it wasn't a dream.
"Where's my mom?" He asked gritting his teeth.
"You'll get your whore mother back, don't worry but..."
"But what? You bitch...now what the hell you want from me"
"But you have to do what I tell you or forget your mom." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Fine....just tell me what to do" he was losing his patience.
"I'll text you the address, come there tonight at 7" saying that she cut the call.

With kim family:-

"By the way, where's his mom" minji asked curiously. "She's dead" her mother spoke while taking a sip from her champagne.

"What?.....oh my God....and that idiot doesn't even know it...wow" she said laughing and clapping her hands. "But where did you hide her body" she again asked.

"My men dumped her body at Han river" her mom replied. "Oh mom....you are so vicious" she smirked evilly.

At night:-

Tae's pov:

I was at xxxx club, I've never been to a club and I don't know what to do. I was in the line at the entrance, there was two bulky man who was checking their id's.

It was my turn, I was going to show him my ID but he let me in without seeing it. This whole thing is getting on my nerves. I just need to get this over then mom will be with me and all will be OK.