13. jihope

Jimin's pov:

We are at the club watching hyung shik drinking and laughing with his friends. I'm sitting at the bar stool and my hobi and that asshole oops sir was sitting at booth near our target.

I was looking at him waiting for him to noticing me so, I can make a next move

His friends whispered something to him, he looked my direction and our eyes met. I keep looking at him while taking my shots.

I gave him my seductive smirk and lick my bottom lip. I get up from the stool walk towards him still looking in his eyes.

After reaching their table "Hey guys, mind if I join you....my friends abandoned me here and I'm getting bored alone." I asked in seductive tone while openly checking out him.

"Yeah sure..." His friends said while giving me a knowing look. I sat beside him deliberately touching my thighs with him, making him jump slightly.

I smirked realizing my magic is working. But he seems to be restraint maybe because of his girlfriend. "Hey handsome....what's your name?" I asked giving my hands to shake.

"Lee hyung shik" he answered shaking my hand, I caressed his hand with my thumb. He tried to take his hand back but I keep holding it making him nervous.

After few seconds I let his hand go. "So, what's your name beautiful?" His friend asked me. "Justin" I answered smiling.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked looking at him intensely. "I've a girlfriend" he spoke looking everywhere but me.

He's a loyal type huh....but I can see that I'm making him nervous. "I'm going washroom" he said standing up and walked out.

He's trying to avoid me. "Excuse me...I have to make a call" I also walked out from there without waiting for any reply.

I was waiting for him outside the washroom. After five minutes he came out and startled seeing me there. "Hey"

"What are you doing here?" He asked pocketing his hands trying to look confident. I walked towards him not bothering him to answer.

He walked backwards then I captured him against the wall. From this close I can see him clearly. He's handsome but not more then my hobi.

And He's the shy type of guy, the one who pretends to look manly but actually a coward.

My one hand was on the wall and with other I was tracing his jaw. His breathing got heavy and I didn't even did anything.

I startled him by Grabbing his crotch and palming him slowly. "I have a girlfriend " he again said like he's reminding himself.

"So...she wouldn't know....just enjoy this moment" I whispered in his ears licking it and fastening my pace on his crotch. It was few minutes when he came in his pants while panting.