14. why do i want/like you?

No one's pov:

Jk was in office in his mansion, he was standing at window watching the night view. The crescent moon was glowing in white and yellow in black canvas. Stars were twinkling like a snowflakes at night.

Gentle breeze was doing nothing for his troubled mind. He was in a bad mood since namjoon told him about the robbery.

The night was silent only sounds he can hear is ticking of clock or chirping of crickets who are hiding in the trees or plants outside the window.

He can hear the footsteps that are coming closer, the door of his office room opened without knocking but he didn't care because he knew who it was as the smell of lavender mix with strawberry filled the room.

And suddenly his all anger and stress flew out of the window just by inhaling that heavenly scent he came to love in past month.

"This place is like a maze, it took me an hour to find you" he says in his deep velvety voice standing beside him looking at the night view.

"Did you have your dinner?" Tae asked looking at his side profile. He was handsome from his side too.

"No" He answered not sparing him a glance maybe he was scared of his scolding. It's strange he shouldn't be afraid of him, he can do whatever he want.

Taehyung click his tounge but doesn't say anything. "What about you?" Jk asked when he didn't heard anything from him, now he was the one looking at his side and he was right kim taehyung is an epitome of beauty.

"I told you, I don't like eating alone" he answered looking out. Jk didn't said anything, they stood their for few minutes.

"Come on follow me" tae said turning around. "Where?" He asked following him. "We are going out" he answered more like stated.

Jk halt in his steps "What? No" He spoke furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes" tae said facing him. "But why?" He really wasn't in the mood to go out.

"Because I want to eat outside" he said in a little whiny tone. Since he came here he haven't got out.

"But we can eat here too...my chef cook really great" he spoke being proud making him look like a kid.

But he ignored him "is there a way that we can go out without letting anyone know, just the two of us I don't want your security following us around." Tae asked hopefully.

"You really want to go out....huh" He spoke sighing "alright..... follow me" tae smile in victory.

Jk took him to his room "What are we doing here?" He asked curious. He went to closet and change his attire with casual clothes.

"Now what?" He asked being impatient. Jk called him in closet, he slide the clothes at one side, there was a button of same color as the wall, even if you look closely you wouldn't know.

 Jk called him in closet, he slide the clothes at one side, there was a button of same color as the wall, even if you look closely you wouldn't know