18. Misunderstanding

Tae's pov:-

I was drinking flavored cocktail as I'm a lightweight when I got a notification.....I smirked and made my way to vip section.

I don't want other members to know about this small task that I'm going to do tonight, if they found out, they will get enraged....and I don't want to deal with their tantrums.

I saw the man who gave me that notification, he started leading me to a room, entering I saw her lying on a bed, her hands were tied to the headboard, her mouth was shut with a tape and her legs were tied together.

She was screaming although it came out as muffled but it was still annoying, she was looking at me with wide eyed like she saw a ghost.

Except me and her there were also four other men in the room, I signal two to guard the gate, the other two stayed at their place waiting for my instruction.

I sat on the sofa facing towards her satisfied by looking bewildered expression on her.

"Hello, my dear sister." I said with fake enthusiasm. She started wiggling to escape but all his actions were futile..
She was looking angry and scared which made me grin.

"Wondering how am I alive?" I smirked.

"Well I almost died, so guess I was lucky" I now looked at her with predatory eyes.

Just looking at her makes me sick, "you like to play with people right? So I'm going to play with you....I'm going to give you same pain, which you give to others...and I'm going to record it for my possession.....you know."

She started shaking his head and I feel the rush of adrenaline in my veins looking at her vulnerable.

I'm not a monster like her, so I'm not going to do anything which I will regret later....but I can cause her same pain which all other girls or boys suffer...I'm going to give her nightmares which she gave me....then only it will be fair.

I signal with my hands, one man came forward with syringe in his hand....it was very powerful sex drug, powerful then viagra..

He injected her with that and walked back to his place. She was horrified, she must've been thinking that I will get her raped....

But she didn't knew that drug will be torture for her. With others... they begged for her to let them go but with her she will begged for touch but she won't get anything.

"Now the fun begins.."

No one's pov:-

Her body started to get hot, she was sweating and her breathing got heavy too ....her panty was wet, she can feel it.

She started squirming...taehyung stood up as he walked over to her, he removed the tape harshly from her mouth making her winced.

As soon as tap got removed she started moaning very loudly. Who room was filled with the sound of her moaning.

He got back to his seat, took out his phone and started recording her...

"Ple-ase~" she screamed rubbing her thighs together.

"Please...what?...you want something then ask..." I spoke innocently.

"Plea-se it hu-rts...do so-mething....aaaahh" she started crying while moan escaped from her lips...her hands were tied too so she can't pleasure herself even if she could she wouldn't be satisfied.

Suddenly door opened and came jimin, his expression got horrified seeing the scene in front of him.

He saw how she was tied to the bed,,,she was sweating and moaning while crying then his gaze went to the one sitting on the sofa who was recording the whole thing "What the fuck?"