4. loss of life

No one pov:

Tae was on his way to his home, he was thinking about jk, his handsome face, his bunny smile and his blushing cheeks. Before meeting jk he had expected many things like he would be scary or heartless but now when he actually met him, there is only one word that ring in his mind, 'cute'.

He admit at first he was intimidating, but he was actually sweet and hot too. He was blushing thinking all of this when car stopped infront of his house. He thanked the driver and went inside now realizing that he had plans with dad.

When he got inside, he saw his mom pacing back and forth in the living room. "Mom... what happened?" He asked coming towards her. "Oh thank God... you are here tae" she said hugging him. "Where were you huh? Do you know how many times I've called you? and your dad's phone is out of reach? Did he called you? And where were you? why aren't you speaking anything?" She started getting panic and I tightly hugged her rubbing her back to calm her.

"I was with sehun playing vedio games that i didn't notice the time...I'm sorry mom....it won't happen again" I didn't tell her about whole kidnapping thing because she will get more worried.

"But what about your dad? He still didn't pick up my calls? I'm getting worried." She asked him getting desperate. Right then her phone started ringing, it was ji yoon. She hurriedly answered the phone, before she could speak anything other person spoke making her heart dropped, tears started forming in her eyes.

"Mom what happened? You are scaring me. Who was on the phone? " he was worried that something bad happened.

"Your dad is in the hospital, he had an accident" saying that she broke down. Tae was stunned at his place thinking about bad scenarios.

"Mom we have to go to hospital, nothing will happen to dad...come on" he said trying to assure her or himself.

They reached the hospital and asked the receptionist about him. The lady at the receptionist told her that he was in surgery and they could sit in waiting room.

Time skip:-

It's been three hours but the operation was still going on making them more worried. They were in the waiting room when old aged man come there in panic, but when his eyes landed on ha eun he became enraged.

 They were  in the waiting room when old aged man come there in panic, but when his eyes landed on ha eun he became enraged

[Name- Kim jaemyung]

He came to her and slapped her hard on the face "it's because of you my son is in this condition". She gasped but taehyung got angry because if his mother is protective over him then he is also protective over her, after all they have only each other.

He was going to slap her again but taehyung came in between "I dare you to hit her again and I will forget you are an elder." Taehung was fuming.

"Is this your son? Then he must be just like you... a whore" he said disgustingly. Before taehyung could do something, door opened revealing doctors. "Mr kim family"