21. love

No one's pov:-

"So what do we do now boss." Namjoon asked ready to follow his command like always. "We're going to Italy, set up a meeting with Don Alessandro." Jk said walking out of his office. He have a meeting at one of his club.

Before walking out he ordered namjoon "Stop all our shipments for few days." He did as he was told.

Jimin's pov:-

I was in shooting area, practicing my sniping skills, I was in a sitting position, my one knee was on the ground with M110 sniper rifle in my hands as I focused on my target.

I shot right through the center, I smirked "it was good" a familiar voice said behind me, I knew that voice. I turned around to find hoseok hyung standing with hands in his pocket staring directly at me looking intimidating as always.

But the thing that made me blush was that he praised me.

"Thank you" I said in tiny as I stood up before him. "Are you here for practice?" I asked to keep the conversation going. He was wearing grey t-shirt pairing with denim jeans, he had his timberland boots that he wears most of the time.

His jet black hair was falling on his forhead making his black eyes look more deep, I had to look away from them before I got more lost than I already am.

"No, I was looking for you."

"Looking for me?"

"Hmmm...I thought we can have lunch together. I didn't wanted to eat alone thought you could give me company." He shrugged like it's normal for him to ask me for lunch.

Though he didn't have any expression on his face but his eyes were saying so many things which I couldn't point out.

"Yeah...sure, I was hungry myself" I answered suppressing my urge to squeal out loud. My crush just asked me out on a lunch date, well it wasn't a date but I'm going to count as one.

"Let's go" he said walking out as I followed behind him.

We were sitting in the corner table of the canteen with our lunch, we were having japchae and Mandu and some side dishes.

"So what is it?" I asked as I started eating.

"What?"

"Why did you invited me for lunch?"

"I told you I didn't wanted to eat alone."

"Yes, but why me? You could've asked anyone else. You already made it clear you hate me. So why are you being nice to me now?" I really wanted to know what does he want from me, why he keep confusing me.

"I don't hate you, I never did."

"Then why would you say those hurtful things to me? "

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant those words."

I don't understand what he's trying to say.

"Do you like me?" I asked, I had to.

He didn't said anything, what was I expecting.

"Forget it, I'm full" I stood up "and one more thing I'm not going to annoy you anymore." I walked out from there angry.

He said he doesn't hate me so i should be happy right? But when he said he didn't meant those hurtful words I lose it. At first he hurted me then what 'I didn't meant it'. Fucking bastard.

Hoseok's pov:-

I was sitting at same place where he left me. I rubbed my face with both hands frustratingly.