17. Something's going on

Jk was in his office working in his laptop but he couldn't concentrate because certain someone decided to annoy him by giving small pecks on his lips.

He would walk around the office hands behind his back then come over to him to give him kisses on his lips. He was acting childish he didn't look like that he just torture two men.

He again give him peck but jk whined at him "angel~~~ why are you disturbing me?" He asked annoyed but it wasn't dangerous, it was cute.

Although he liked the kisses he's getting but there's more work in his hands right now.

Taehyung blushed at the nickname....since that night when jk told him why he wanted him he's calling him angel since then.....and tae would always get flustered from the nickname.

"Because you're not giving me attention" he also whined mirroring him.

He chuckled at him as he shut his laptop while sitting comfortably on his chair "alright....now you have my attention." He spoke looking at him.

Tae smile sheepishly as he walk over to him straddling his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck while hiding his face in his neck.

On instinct jk wrapped his hands around his waist hugging him tightly making both of them sigh in content.

They didn't knew but they were both craving for this even after waking up in morning in each other arms.

"I killed them" he whispered in his neck. "I know" he replied rubbing his back, now he understood why he was wanted his attention.

"How do you know? " He asked pulling back from him but still his arms are around his neck.

"Angel...this is my territory ..... do you really think I wouldn't know what's happening in my building " he asked raising an eyebrow.

"but I'm disappointed.....I wanted to kill them with my own hands.....how dare they to touch what's mine" suddenly his aura changed making him look dangerous, his eyes were dark, jaw clenched and his grip tightened around his waist.

Tae smile and kiss his jaw making him immediately relax, and again stuffed his face in the crook of his neck... "I like your scent" he spoke, his breath hitting his neck giving him goosebumps.

"Are you okay?....it was your first time you killed someone. " He asked worried.

"I must be a monster because I don't feel bad for killing them...infact I am happy.....it's like I was hungry for days, then suddenly I get to eat my favorite food." He said laughing.

" you are not a monster .... they deserved it" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

There moment disturbed by the knock on a door jk grumbled making Tae laugh softly.

He got up from his lap right then door opened revealing namjoon. Jk was again in his poker face.

Tae noticed it, he only show emotions infront of him and with others he's always in his straight face...

___________________________________

Kim minji came out from bathroom wearing white bathrob after taking a shower. She was humming a song while doing his skin routine.

She got out of her room after changing her clothes but what she saw made her scream, her skin got pale, she was trembling. 

Infront of her were lying two bodies which are unrecognizable. They were bloody with cuts everywhere and it looks like it's flesh was eaten making it look gross.

She ran to the bathroom covering her mouth and threw up in the toilet.

She quickly called his brother...and told him to come to her apartment.