26. behind her death

No one's pov;-

Kim haejin was a monster, but even he loved his little sister, no matter what she would do he would always support her, so what if it's good or bad. When he found out someone assaulted his precious sister, he was enraged.

He wanted to kill the bastard because of who his sister was in coma. But unfortunately he couldn't find him or her.

Then when he was on a business trip in Russia, he heard that his sister woke up. He immediately got ready for his departure. He thought now that she woke up, he would ask her about that person.

But when his plane landed, he got a call that his sister is missing. It's like she disappeared in a thin air. No one knew where she was gone. They checked every cctv and interrogate every doctor or nurse but couldn't find a single trace.

He went hysterical, breaking things and beating people. Elder kim and Mrs. Kim also got to know about the incident. They were mad at him as he didn't told them about all of this.

Right now three of them are in a Kim mansion. They were waiting for any sort of information that could help them find their sister or daughter. Their men were searching her all over the city.

They were sitting on a sofa in complete silence with their gloomy expression when phone ring catching their attention.

Haejin instantly answered the call. "Hello, did you find anything."

"Sir, we found her." His voice was nervous but he chose to ignore it.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" He asked impatient.

"S-sir, she's here." He spoke in low voice.

"Where's here? Speak properly." He gritted making him gulp.

"Here in Kim mansion." He trembled.

"What the hell are you talking about." He seethed not understanding anything. Other Kim's were getting restless.

"Sir come outside please." He spoke hurriedly not wanting to tell him that her sister is dead and her condition is not pleasant to look at.

He cut the call and ran outside with other family members. Outside what he saw made his blood cold. He couldn't believe his eyes, his sister is dead and he couldn't able to protect her.

She was hanging on the pole with rope wrapped around her neck. Her clothes were torn and dirty, she was covered in blood. Her hair were all over her refraining them the clear view of her face.

He was in a daze, he couldn't felt anything, he was just looking at her emotionless trying to understand that this moment is infact reality. His trance broke when ear peircing scream reached his ears.

It was Mrs. Kim, she fell on her knees and started wailing loudly. "No...no....no...my baby" she was crying so loudly that her cries can be heard in the whole mansion.

Elder kim was just standing there with sad expression, he didn't cry. Guess what, age can dry all the tears.

Mrs Kim then stood up and walked towards his son, whose tears were falling after hearing his mother cry. She pulled him grabbing his collar with a mad expression.

"It's your fault, she died because of you, if you told us she was in a coma then this wouldn't happen. I would have done everything to find that bastard who put my daughter in a coma." She started accusing and screaming at him making him more guilty than he already was.

She then fainted from the shock and exhaustion. The maids took her in the mansion, he stayed outside with anger forming in his body.

"What the fuck are you standing for? Get her down." He yelled at his men breathing heavily as he couldn't able to control his anger.