Chapter 9

Physical Entrance Exam City Stage B: Yamada Hitoshi POV.

Ok is it wrong for him to feel like he wants to bury himself in the hole right now? He seriously doesn't know how much more embarrassment he can take before he literally explodes his head off from all of these painful eyes staring right at him. His parent's colleagues do their best to comfort him but really it only makes him feel worse.

When he gets back home he is going to kill his dad that is if his father doesn't get to him first.

He slaps his face together to get back into focus. Right now wasn't the time to wallow in self-pity. He had an exam to ace in order to take the first steps toward his dreams. Ok then let's review all the information he's gathered so far about the exam.

It was rather easy to find out about the robots and research their various weaknesses thanks to some insider information courtesy of Kazuya-san's childhood friend Haruka-san. Luckily, she had a friend who was a robotics maniac and was ready to passionately talk and explain the wonders of the android world which actually fascinated the two young teenagers quite a lot.

However, it'll be difficult for Hitoshi to defeat them merely using martial arts and they weren't allowed to generally bring support items that didn't relate to their quirk so he and Izuku devised a creative method to defeat the robots. As Kazuya-san said being resourceful is one of the key factors in the laws of survival. If you don't have a weapon then observe your surroundings and make one. Even the most inconspicuous items could easily be used as a weapon depending on how you use them.

In Hitoshi's case, he has the powerful weapon of his quirk to use to his full advantage. Izuku gave him the idea of using other people's quirk to assist him in beating the robots. He could make them form teams and control them whilst also keeping them safe.

Yeah, he and Izuku pretty much figured out the true nature of this exam pretty early on. After all, the name said it all ready. This exam was to test the potential of future hero candidates. Selfish bigots who are willing to use any means including sacrificing others to fulfill their ambition had no place in the hero world. Even if it was only on the surface level they had to at the very least put up a decent image of a good person.

Izuku is naturally a good person and really soft-hearted so no worries there. As for him well he wasn't the type to abandon a person to their death.

Kazuya-san stated he wasn't a good person and would easily sacrifice a person that was unimportant to him if it cost him his survival. Although he says that he still helps people when it really mattered even if they were complete asses to him. He may be completely ruthless towards his enemies but to those who really needed his help he was willing to lend his hand out at any time despite all the complaints, he will say afterward. Really the guy was a saint and no one was going to convince him otherwise.

He really doesn't understand why the older teen views himself as a scum when he was anything but. Then again Hitoshi kind of understands where his Laoshi was coming from. He also used to think of himself as a villain while he was stuck in that hellhole. They kept bashing and criticizing him for his villainous quirk that in their mind already set his future in stone. His former classmates were all frightened of him and would bully him saying they were serving justice by pulling the weed out before it had the chance to grow.

Izuku was the one who came to defend him against the bullies standing up to them and telling them how amazing Hitoshi's quirk was and the vast amount of potential it had if he ever decided to use it to become a hero. Hitoshi remembers the exact word his friend said. "You guys have no idea how many people he could save using this quirk! He can make villains give up before they even have the chance to hurt someone! I think it's an amazing quirk!"