Chapter 2

Midoriya Household Dining Room: Midoriya Kazuya Pov.

"Izuku get your fucking lazy ass over here right this instant before I decide to confiscate all your All Might merchandise for the rest of the week!"

"Ok ok, I'm up!" His brother finally bolts out of his bedroom as he should have almost 2 freaking hours ago

Kazuya glares dagger at his idiot little brother as he awkwardly makes his way to the dining room "Finally your up. Do you know what time it is? It's almost 9 o'clock in the morning you fucking idiot. Thanks to you the breakfast I went out of all my trouble to prepare for the both of us has gone completely cold. Just because we're still in spring break it doesn't give you the excuse to act sloppy."

Izuku looks guiltily down on the table as he begins to spout his stupid reasons for waking up this late in the morning again for who knows the umpteenth time "I'm sorry Kazu-Nii I didn't mean to wake up this late it's just that I was up late studying this new rookie heroes quirk you know the one that recently debuted Shinrin Kamui. His quirk is really amazing and I couldn't help but..."

"Seriously again Izuku? I don't mind you and your hobbies but you need to learn how to balance your lifestyle better because I refuse to have an absolute slob as a brother. Dad is handful enough already and I refuse to add another person to the list. Do you understand?" Kazuya gives his infamous scowl to the teen to give him a clear message despite it will wear off by the next day

"Yes, I understand Kazu-Nii" Izuku nods furiously

Once Kazuya is satisfied with the reply he begins to prepare to reheat the now gone cold breakfast. Luckily he had the foresight to foresee his brother's yet again another blunder to only make things that could easily be reheated or cooked. He also made sure not to bring out the bread until the last second to make sure they didn't waste another good piece of toast that otherwise would have gone soggy from eternally waiting for his brother.

It only takes a few minutes before the microwave alarm turns off and the toaster springs up. He quickly orders his brother to help him arrange the dishes on the table. Just as they sat down on the chair Kazuya looks up to his brother "Anyway after we're done with breakfast help me clean the house. Mom is coming back in the afternoon and I want the house squeaky clean without a single speck of dust anywhere by lunch."

"Ok, then what about our training?" His brother asks before stuffing his face with lettuce from the salad bowl

"We'll train right after I'm done grocery shopping. There's a huge sale on some pretty good meat and I absolutely don't want to miss it. We'll go there once I finish preparing and putting all the ingredients for dinner away" Kazuya answers

"Ok" Izuku replies after he gulps down on his juice

Izuku nervously fidgets his fingers on his bowl of soup for a while before he finally whips up the courage to look up to his brother and ask him "Hey, Kazu-Nii can you teach me some..."

"No" Kazuya instantly shoots his brother down before he even had the chance to finish his question that he knows all too well his brother was going to ask

Izuku still curbs on despite his instant rejection refusing to lose this fight once again "Oh come on why won't you? You said I've been improving a lot lately and I have the potential for it don't you think it's about time..."

Kazuya again shoots his brother down not giving him a single room or chance to say anything more "No, I've already told you a hundred times that these things take time. There's a process to everything and a natural order for it. If you take the shortcut and take drastic steps of course you're going to suffer for it. I'm not gonna have my own brother on the death table not unless I can help it."