#24

Bouns chapter

Saura (pov)

"Stop staring me" he said as he wrap his arm around me while holding the book on other hand.

I kept staring him as I lean in his touch. My body felt at ease as I breath his cologne. I still can't believe we are together like this. I still can't believe we changed so much.

He sighed and put the book on the stand beside our couch.

"Attention seeker" he finally give me his attention and see my sulking face.

"Seriously we are on holiday, instead of looking Beauty you have in your arm, you read a book". I said as I try to get out from his grip. But he even tighter the grip and caged me in his arms.

"I'm sorry saura" he said as he lock our gaze.

I couldn't help but smile, why can't I be angry at him.

"No" A giggle escape from his mouth as I play hard to get.

"Sorry you just looked so cute " he explained.

"Cute?"

"Oh yes cute"

"Want to see furious?" I said as I grab his neck. And in response he push me side as he hover over me

"You know, you look damn sexy when you furious." He said as he tuck my bans behind my ear.

"Tell me more that". I caress his neck.

"I would love to show tho."
He said as he smaller the distance between our lips.

"I don't mind". I said as my heart beat start to speed up little by little.

"Oh yeah sure you don't"

I gasps as he tugs his hand under my long shirt instead of kissing me.

I can feel the cold skin of his on my warm inner thighs. He's paralysed as his fingertips brush against my pussy.

"Saura " he whispers huskily. Holy shit, I already so soft and wet for him. We are on holiday so I don't think there's need to wear panties.

"Feel that, Aayan? That's what you do to me" . Aayan slides his finger deeper as his fingertips met with soft wet flesh.

"Aghh, Aayan" I moans quietly.

Aayan (POV)

Just that breathless moan of my name is turning me on so much. I can't believe this is actually happening.

How the hell did we ended together? We were so opposite of each other but how we ended up getting comfortable with each other?. How did we fell in love ?.

Ever so cautiously, I dips my middle finger into her begging cave. Just like that she gasps, her eyes going wide, sheened with lust while her fingers dig into his shoulders.

" You enjoy?" I asks as she muffles her groan into my chest. Saura blonde waves tumble back as she snaps her head up to meet my gaze.

"Yes, God yes. Keep going, Scott, please."

Her desperate words paired with those pleading baby blue's leave me no choice.

I drags my finger out of the sensitive channel, almost fully emerging before pumping back in.

With every repeat of the motion, i slowly gains courage. My finger hooks sometimes, teasing her inner walls and eliciting deeper moans from my gorgeous partner.

I switches up my pace, all the while fascinated by the glorious expressions of need and pleasure written all over my mate beautiful face.

Even more satisfying to see her climbing on the way to her peak.