#14

Avery (pov)

I slept peacefully. I didn't had a nightmare this time. I rolled over to wrap my arm around Asher and was disappointed when he wasn't there, again.

Did he left me alone again. What's his problem!!. Why did he showed up yesterday if he decided to leave me in the first place!!.
Enough is enough I'm not going to tolerate this anymore. Everything in my bedroom reminds me of him. I want get out this room!.

I left the bedroom and find him on the couch. Laying on his back, he had a blanket on his lower half, hands were tucked under his head showing of his incredible biceps. And his abs were absolutely amazing. He definitely works out.

He really does look like Greek God. But the most important thing is he didn't left me this time.

You stupid why do you overthink every time?? I scold myself.

From this situation I learnt one thing about him, he's man of his words. I walked over to the couch and straddled him until his cock was pressed against me. With his eyes still closed he smirked and said,

"You are trouble Butterfly."

Butterfly why he calls me butterfly. It's not a complaint, I mean butterfly is really unique and cute nickname to give but, why butterfly from all the nickname exist in this universe. But I decided not to ask now.

I started to lightly grind on him while he hardened under me. He let out a small moan and then the next thing I know he has me flipped over and is on top of me. He then starts to grind against my pussy while kissing my neck. I can't help but let little moans come out of my mouth, which makes him even harder, I could feel him, I'm loving the idea of this big muscly man taking complete control over me.

I roll my hips to his rhythm, my breathing has picked up. His giant cock was still in his boxers but it still felt like bliss pressed hard against my wet pussy.

I start to feel an amazing sensational build up deep within me. I was about to orgasm, my moans got louder, and louder,

that's when my stomach decided to interrupt us with a growl.

He stopped his moment and looked into my eyes, And just like that he was off of me.

"Let's make something to eat first"

I sighed..why! why me?!!
I wriggle on the couch in frustration, this is so embarassing. A pair of arms picked me.

"You really behave like a child sometimes Butterfly"
He carefully drop me on the stool.

"Now sit here quietly."
He opened the refrigerator.

"Butterfly" fuck why I'm always so truned when he call me that.

"Hmm?" I tried to control my hormones.

"what you ate yesterday?" What ? Why he's asking me this question? It's so out of blue .

"I don't remember actually...maybe instant noodles?"

"Yes, instant noodles" I confirmed.

"Oo and day of yesterday?" Hmm what did I eat day of yesterday?.

"Maybe........ Instant noodles?...haha"
He looked me like I'm kidding

"Why you asking?"

"You don't a have single thing in your refrigerator."

"Let's eat instant noodles"

"Again!" He raised his voice, ok he has some anger issues.

"I mean just for now, I'll refill  today" I said trying to calm him a little bit.