#12

Avery(p.o.v)

I hold his hand.

From the corner of my eyes I can see everyone's unpleasant expressions but it all vanished when he gave me a smirk.

I stood from my chair and grabbed my purse. We walked out of the house.

Hand in hand.

I can hear Mom cursing, dad screaming, Conner calling my name but nobody dare to follow us. As soon as we came near his car . I jerk my hand away from him causing him to stop walking and trun around.

"Did you really mean it? what you said  inside." I asked .

"what?"

"Me being the price of Conner mistake"

"Of course"

"Why did you come here actually?"
I know why he came but , its not a crime to listen from his mouth.

He sighed and brushed his hair by his hand.

" 'YOU' I came here for you"
Haa he's not even telling properly. Everyone knows you came here for me but you was supposed to tell the specific reason you idiot, like I came here to make you mine.

"You should be more clingy, you know?"

"To you!?" He asked

"NO"
I enter in his personal space stand on tip top and bend slightly, whispered in his ear.

"To fate , that came to you"
I back up and went straight in the car, sitting on front seat with smile.
__________________________________________

"Where are we heading to  Asher?".

I intentionally took his real name. I'm curious to know does the punishment for taking his real name apply on me or not..

"Your apartment Butterfly"

A smile took place on my lips again. He did not objected so, guess what? I have the privilege to call him by his real name.
Everything feels 'RIGHT' now. Like it's was meant to be like this.

He didn't spoke a single word after that.
We reached to our destination or should I say 'My destination'. I unbuckle my seat belt and walked away from the car.

I can't let him go just like that , not after what happened. I was snapped out of my thinking by a pair of arms. He suddenly came from behind and picked me up.

"Let me down Asher!"

"You are one the who told me to get clingy"

"On me" I asked him

"No, to my fate that came to me" he mocked me.

He took us straight in my apartment.
As soon as he heard me say his real name again, he lost control and gave into the temptation.

The kiss was tender at first but then it grew more lustful and as soon as ours tongues collided, the rhythm we formed is beyond better. It's ike, they are made for each other. We are made for each other. Things started to get intense as I wrapped my legs around him and his back hit the wall of the bedroom. He started kissing me my neck leaving a bite here and there. My moans are enough to make his erection rock hard, there was no way he is going down soon.

He tossed me on the bed. He removed his jacket and slowly climbed the bed hovering on top of me. I couldn't hold it anymore. All the teasing going on didn't help my lust and as soon as he climbed on top of me, I just knew I had to take control. As I bit his lower lip, a moan escaped his lips and I took this moment to enter his mouth our tongues fighting for control. My arms wrapped around his neck and his arms caressing my butt and the other beside my head. His erection poking me in the stomach telling me that it craves this as much as my core does.

I unbuttoned his shirt as fast as I could while he undress me. His abs were on show and a moan escaped his mouth when my fingers touched his bare chest. I saw an amusement  in his eyes as bright as the day when he undressed me. Due to stella's silly request I wore a red lacy bra and underwear. I was thanking her in my mind right now for forcing me to. As if something wild woke up in him, he roughly picked me on to his lap quickly taking off my bra sucking on them like his life depended on it and as soon as he bit on one, a loud moan escaped me and I felt his cock twitch.

I loved the effect we both had on each other. I took this moment to remove his belt and undo his jeans button and zip, taking his hardness in my hand.
He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me from my breasts to my stomach, slowly making his way down to my core. He kissed up my thigh, not hesitating before running his tongue around my clit. I gasped and felt the incredible sensation grip my senses. I was sensitive and he knew that. He slowly began licking my sensitive spot , my toes curled and I could feel the pleasure building.

"Please" I begged.

He knew what I wanted, he was just playing with me. His firm tongue ran around my sensitive cunt again, made a loud moan out of me. He lifted my hips up and slid me up to his groin. I could feel his hard shaft against me.

"May I Butterfly?" This is what I like about him he give me importance even we started on the wrong page, I'm glad we on the right side now.

I quickly nodded my head and slid my cunt up and down his member. His hands stopped my hips so that he could grab his hard cock and slide it into my waiting pussy. He groaned upon entrance while I gasped at the incredible sensation I felt coursing through me. He began thrusting slowly, allowing my tight cunt to get used to the sensation.

"Ahh.........Asher" I moaned.

speeding his thrusts up to match my moving hips. His lips reached mine and the sensation of his lips along with his moving hips made my body feel incredible.

"Shit, Butterfly"

he whispers out "You're so tight" He groaned and sped up his thrusts.

I shivered when I looked into his eyes and saw the pure lust in it. His lust truned me on even more. He was thrusting deep, allowing me to feel the full girth of his thick cock. I couldn't hold the moans coming out of my mouth. Suddenly his mouth was on my neck and he was sucking the sensitive skin until my flesh was marked. I was his and he knew it. I gasped and shuddered, loving the electric feeling coursing through me. His member stretched my tight pussy, I loved it. Soon his thrusts sped up again, making it tighter.

"Fuck Butterfly, your pussy feels so good" he says.

I moaned and tightened against him again. My sensitive hole was loving the increased speed. he grinned, loving the effect he had on me. His thrust sped up even more and I could feel my release approaching quickly.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Asher"

"Cum for me Butterfly, cum for me"

I felt the pleasure build up inside of me release. I gasped and arched my back while feeling it through my body. It doesn't took him long to cum. He took out his dick and exploded all over my pussy. Damn I loved the feeling of my pussy get soaked by his cum.

He rolled over next to me and started kissing me softly.
This really feels like a dream. Even if it is a dream and eventually when I wake up from this dream. I'll be still glad to have such great dream which made me feel alive again, which made feel my heart beat again , which made me cry out of happiness. Atleast this dream made me feel how perfect feels like.
___________________________________________

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Please Share, vote, Comment, add to reading list.