#2

Avery (pov)

"I really regret marrying you!!!!!"

"I'm not very happy marrying you either!!!!!"

Mom and dad were quarrelling down in the first room and here I am trying to complete my office work in my room. There voices were on High note. I think  even the Neighbours can hear them.

I took that as a signal and went down in the First room leaving the work to do tomorrow. I stood between them to prevent the violence in advance. 

After stopping their fight  I decided to just take a nap. I entered in my room marched towards my bed. I was lying on my bed that's when my phone went off playing Euphoria song by Jungkook. Yes I'm a kpop girl. Ohh it's my bestfriend calling me, I picked up.

  "Hey!! Ave what are you doing??" She asked me.

  " Nothing just...relaxing"

   "Okk very good , now get ready for the party and I'm coming to pick you up after 2 hours".

Shit.....
I forgot about farewell party. Bella is our old school friend. who's going to Germany for permanent so her family  decided to give all of us a farewell party.  But after the fight in my home I don't want to attend.

"Sorry Stella I can't attend the party, I'm not in the mood right now."

" wae gibun-i an joh-a???? ani naega olhdago saeng-gaghaneun ge aniya.?" She spoke in Korean.

(Why are you not in a mood, no  its not what I think.. right?)

"dangsin-i maj-ass-eoyo geudeul-eun dasi ssawossseubnida" I replied her in Korean.

(you are right they had fight , again )

" See I will be very honest with you Ave.  It's not like it's a Frist time they had fight , soo just get ready okk...and for the mood it will become better as soon as you will leave that house and come with me "

She told me, I guess I don't have a choice here so I agreed and started to get ready. I decided to wear white dress and tie my hair in high ponytail. Suddenly a letter caught my attention on my study table. I read the letter which clearly tells me again to meet at the same place I'm already visiting. Fuck this shit, it's been 7 years I have been getting this anonymous letters. I even filed a F.I.R but police failed to get any leads and I started to isolate myself from outside world in the fear of someone watching me, fear of what will happen if I met this person?. But now I'm tired, maybe I should just go this party and meet the Writer , end this all for good. Since the party is happening in an restaurant of a hotel the Writer wants me to meet in a room of that hotel. I clearly read the room number mentioned in the letter No.132 . After getting ready I met Stella and found out she wore white dress too. What a coincidence.

   _________________________________________