#8

Asher(p.o.v)

'Vroom vroom!!!'

I accelerate , breaking all the traffic rules. I might be insane

Noo, I'm insan. 

I have to stay away from Avery. I don't know why but, I can't control myself around her. She's like a drug when you taste for the first time you are not in a place to run your brain, your subconscious is been under the influence of those drugs, strangely you feel heaven and crave to have again and again and again until your addicted to them.

I never had sex without protection but, this time I fucked up. I don't know what to do. I left her apartment when she was sleeping like baby. You know what,  I admit it was best sex I ever had. I don't take slow and sweet when it comes to sex but when I was enlighten that she is virgin I couldn't come to belive it ...leave it I don't want to think about her.
____________________________________

"Good morning Asher" Aunt greet me with hug.

"Good morning you too Aunt"

Due to our busy schedules we all don't get time to eat together, so Aunt decided to have lunch together once in week atleast and today is those days.
So here I'm sitting with my family and having luch.

"Is it necessary to have luch together.?"
Austin Grey's younger brother asked.

"Yes and what's your problem Austin can't you just sit with your whole family and eat peacefully?" Aunt asked him while me, Grey and Uncle decided to be quite.

"Whole Family? Hehehe mom how can you easily forgot your daughter?"

"Enough Austin" Uncle warned him.

"Why, am I wrong?"

"Austin stop it. Everyone miss her" Grey told him.

Sarah is her name. Sarah and Austin are twins. She is really an unique girl . She's daring and dominant. It is really a long story but let me tell you in short. It was the time when our parents were struggling in mafia world. Me and Sarah always stayed together . when we were small maybe like 10. Everything was going well until everything went to south. My parents were killed. Uncle had to took whole responsibility. I locked myself for a month in a room and when I came out. I was informed she had been sent to abroad because of rival gang's blackmailing Uncle, since we were not the most feared mafia gang in the world that time.

"Dad please bring her back. Come on,  now we are most feared mafia gang in the world. Now we hold the power to protect our family."

"You will make her life difficult Austin. How many times do I have to tell you?. she didn't spend enough time in mafia, she's have a normal routine which doesn't include seeing guns, blood every single day for years." Grey said .

"Noo brother, you are wrong we are twins and I know her better than anyone , even if she doesn't seen guns, blood for years, I can guarantee she's not weak mentality or physically".
He stood up and went upstairs in his room in fury