#23

Epilogue

Dhruv  (pov)

I couldn't believe what I heard. It's Gray's dad. This whole time I wonder who that murderer was but never for a second I thought he will be my boyfriend dad.

I ran upstairs to him. I have lot of questions. And I need answer now.

Whenever I asked gray why he's doing? why doesn't he say the whole truth to me, them .he always answered one thing.

' I promised someone that I'll never tell anyone about this that's why I'm making you guys figure out yourself '

Bullshit.

He needs to answer my damn questions this time. What was he thinking?. He could be just stayed quiet and lived his life. Then why he's doing this?. What if Asher know about this?.

Asher will kill both him and his dad. No maybe he will not kill gray, he's his bestfriend. No he will not.

Little far away I saw gray with his dad talking to someone. I was about excuse them but a loud gun shoot voice stopped me on my track. The sound was from 3 floor where I left Avery.

No it's not..Avery right?. My feets ran back to the 3rd floor on it's own. There's crowd formed near the gallery. It's where Avery went.

Please God please God please God please God please let her be safe.

As I walked out of the crowd. I saw a pool of red blood. The blood gushing out of the abdomen.

I just couldn't move my body as I saw the injured person taken away.

I just stood there staring that pool of blood. At this moment I knew, I started regretting. I regret involve Avery in this plan. I regret make her go through lot of things for just to reveal those dirty past, I was not aware of.

I regret involve Asher too. I regret making Asher like this.

I regret to let this plan to start in the first place.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️
Please share, vote, Comment, add to reading list , please review it.