#13

Dhruv (pov)

We both were stood near the table waiting for an answer like our life depends on it. The answer that going to decide not only Asher and Avery life but everybody's. This one answer going to change everyone's life and the question of this answer is ' did Asher showed up at Avery parents house?'

Honestly I want him to show up. They both have gone through a lot of things. I think now they deserve to be happy.

"Reporting sir" the walkie talkie finally broke the silence.

" Speak" I commend
" He showed up sir " what ?? He really did!!! Omg omg omg.

"Roger that. Sir he did!!! " I couldn't stop myself as I hugged sir and scream loud out of happiness.

"I'm so happy sir!!!! We did it!!!!! Sir we did it!!!" I can't believe we really did this!.

"Yeah sure we did it , good work dhruv" he said as he accepted and hugged back.
We just stood there in each other's arm for some seconds untill walkie talkie made another voice.

"Sir,?"

It's like I'm snapped out of my excitement I realised how close we were, it's our first hug. Shit. I fastly broke the hug.

"Alright, enough for today" I commanded and turned off the wakie talkie.

I turned to face him and saw him marching towards me with predator eyes. There's a different type of raw and wildness in his eyes which make to step back and hit the table, stoping me to get away from him.

Soon in second he was stood front of me very close, I can even sense his breathing on my skin, it's like we are breathing the same oxygen. This whole time our gaze were fixed. I'm not at all familer with this side of him. I never saw this emotion in his eyes.

I always wonder how people are able to read emotion through their eyes. Cause I try everytime to read his eyes but always fails till now, it's like he want me to read him. It's first time him being this close to me. I don't know how to react. My whole body is froze on the spot.

"You do remember our bet, right?" He asked.

Shit, in tension, excitement and happiness the bet slipped off from my head. As per the bet he won and now he can ask me to do anything.What he's going to ask.

It's first time him doing this, he knows I'm homosexual, he's aware of his affect on me, he never show his emotions in his eyes usually but now.... I don't want to get my hopes up, because in the end I know it's never going to happen.

"I do" I nodded.

"You" this is dream, this can't be real. I leaned my hand on the table for support cause his words just made my whole world upside down.

"I want you, I want you to give me all of you , whole you" the words I used to imagined in my dreams just came out of those lips, suddenly it's very hard to control this furious heart beat. I continue to gaze him trying to find a single sign of him playing, joking but just found raw wildness.

He gaze my lips as he seeking for permission to claim them and without a second thought I leaned in, closing eyes and waiting him to kiss me.

I waited but when I ran out of my patience I open my eyes and saw him controlling his laugh.

Suddenly it feel like my heart has been hammered hard and it's broken in tiny piece. I should have known it's his game. He's playing with me. I feel so stupid, I'm so embarrassed to get fooled by him. I shouldn't had got my hopes up.
It's my fault for trusting him.

"Do you think this is funny!?" It feels like I'm betrayed. I couldn't control my anger anymore.

" You son of bas.." I was been shut off in the middle of my sentence by a kiss.
His lips over mine , kissing them tenderly, passionately. Suddenly the anger I had inside of me started melting softly. I seriously hate myself for being this soft for him. I'm seriously a shameless person in this world, even after his game here I'm willing to give in. I hate myself, I hate this side of myself.
I tried to push him away but he got hold on my left hand and started caressing it. Like he knows how to melt my anger.
We break the kiss and gaze in each other's eyes.