Chapter twelve

Gulf

Gulf woke up with fear.

It was a dream, he thought. However, he noticed how the room was filled with the scent of orange and jasmine, a scent that even he found intoxicating. There he frowned. Wasn't he supposed to have drunk inhibitors? Why was his scent everywhere?

Sigh. He didn't have to guess why the large double bed was lonely on the opposite side: Mew was no longer in the room. It must have been torture, the boy thought again.

A soft knock on the door made the omega flinch but, clearing his throat, he motioned for the person to enter the room. A beautiful omega, somewhat thick and small, looked into the room.

"Good morning, Sir," the girl said, bowing.

"Good morning," answered Gulf in a low voice.

"His Highness has sent me to help you with your bath and dressing. He hopes you can join him for breakfast and a short visit to the woods around the Palace."

Why doesn't he say so? Why does someone else have to tell me about our plans? A strange feeling of anger replaced the tightening of Gulf's heart.

However, outwardly the omega remained expressionless.

"Okay."

"What scent do you want for your bathroom, Sir? We have an apple, berries, mango..."

"Chocolate," the boy cut in.

Gulf noted how the omega hesitated at the boy's response. Inside, the simple expression of doubt on the part of the woman made that feeling of anger and dissatisfaction grow.

"Why are you still there?" the boy shot, frowning. "I said I want chocolate all over my bathroom.

The omega opened her eyes wide and put her hands up.

"Y-yes, Sir. I-immediately."

After showering for half an hour, removing any trace of his scent, and dressing in comfortable and loose clothing (sponsored by Mew), the boy went downstairs towards the large main dining room where his alpha was waiting for him.

The image in front of him made his mouth open and, secretly, he began to salivate more than usual. The prince was wearing blue shorts, a wide white shirt, and sports shoes, while his hair was far from his usual diplomatic hairstyle being wavy at the ends.

My alpha, his insides roared. Before he could react, the boy was surprised by Mew's soft but thick voice.

"Good morning, darling," He greeted him from his place where she was reading the newspaper.

"How was your shower? Do you like the clothes I picked for you?"

His stomach jumped at the soft blush coming from Mew's cheeks, but it wasn't enough to make him forget what the prince had done.

"Darling?" the boy frowned as he approached a puzzled Mew. "Now you call me darling when a few hours ago you left me alone in that room?"

"Gulf?" The prince cocked his head and immediately got to his feet. "What's ha-"

"Ha! What's happening? You know what happens!" Gulf shot as he felt his blood boil inside. Seeing Mew only reminded him that he had left him during the night. It hurt too much.

Mew tried to move forward but Gulf stopped him with a growl. Where did that come from? The boy thought.

"Gulf, I swear I don't know what's going on. If you could...."